Interrupted

In the Storybrooke Mines

Regina's POV-

I would be lying if I said I wasn't at least a tiny bit pissed at Killian. He had after all, told me he hated me, and left me when I was broken. But that was my fault so it was useless blaming him. And yet, I still did. Lesson learned: don't give a bad situation over 28 years to fester.

I could tell he was still mad at me. I knew the look. Well, I had known the look for multiple years in the Enchanted forest before my curse. He had been filled with rage at the time and I had only contributed to his means to take it out. We were Darknesses' Duo. And he was a pretty aggressive guy...there were multiple ways I found that out, but he could be sweet and endearing at times. I sighed remembering what I had done.

It was a necessary action. I told myself this for 28 years, when I was alone, without my Killy. What I had done, was only to protect him from my curse. To protect us. And now he's here, back, and the same sexy, leather-clad, bad-boy, I had knew. I had always pushed away the thought of him coming back... but he did. I have to tell him.

"Killian." I said suddenly reaching out for his arm in front of me. I barely grasped it when he whipped around and pushed me against the rocky wall. His forearm was pressed on my shoulder and his large hand rested flat on the wall, beside my head. Memories of our times together, just like this, flashed through my mind. What we had... God. I don't even know. It was rough and gentle at the same time. And when I looked back up into his ocean eyes, it all came crashing back.

Killian's POV-

Regina looked up at me with those big brown eyes and I felt my anger dissolve. She was different here. There was light and good in her heart. And she looked even more beautiful than ever.

"Regina" I whispered softly, letting myself got lost in her expressive eyes. I moved a little closer so my body could be pressed against her's. Our faces were close, and her nose bumped softly into mine. She blushed and I felt myself smile. For the first time in 28 years.

Regina opened her mouth to speak but no words came. I noticed that she was wearing her  'it's complicated' expression, seeing as her brow was furrowed. It was clear she needed to tell me something, and I allowed myself to briefly wonder if it was about our 'breakup'. If that's what I should call it.

I leaned in a little closer, now mere centimeters away from her face. It had been too long. I seemed to forget what happened and closed the space between us.

Just as my lips brushed her's, a voice sounded behind me, forcing me to jolt away from Regina.

"Am I interrupting, Hook? Because when we discussed this earlier, this wasn't part of the plan."

It was Tamara, with Greg right behind her. I felt everything come back to me. Including my hatred for Regina. But it had seemed to lessen.

Greg ran up to me and grabbed the cuff out of my hand and forced it on Regina's wrist. He then grabbed a rock and bashed it onto Regina's head. I watched as she fell to the dirty ground, immediately losing consciousness.

And then I felt something hard crashing into my skull and then blurry, blurry, dark, dark, dark, blackness.

Regina's POV-