Ch. 1: New Beginnings

3rd Person POV

     Today is the last day in Texas before Fae, Kae, and Mei are moving to Japan and going to a transfer school! They're actually really excited because Mei got to choose their apartment. It's inexpensive and really nice.

"KAE, YOU NEED TO START PACKING, WE LEAVE IN 2 HOURS!" Fae yelled.

"I AM PACKING WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?!" Kae yelled in disagreement.

"Once you and Mei are ready, come to the living room for more discussion." Fae said.

When all three were done they migrated to the living room. They all sat down and started talking.

"Ok, we have one hour left before we need to head to the airport. Does everyone have everything they need?" Fae asked.

"Yes, Fae. We're not little kids anymore, we can take care of ourselves and get what we need. If one of us forgets something, we can just buy it at the airport or in Japan." Mei sighed.

"True that." Kae agreed.

"Tsk. I'm just saying this because whenever we travel or take a road trip, one of you always forgets something and it's just annoying because we always have to buy it and on this trip, we need to save money on more valuable things and something that we'd use more often." Fae said with irritation.

"Ok but other than that, I have all of the passports and boarding passes. We should probably leave in approximately 30 minutes so we have more time to do what we need to do and relax before getting onto a 14 hour flight to Japan." Said Mei.

Once the situation was cleared, everyone started loading the car with their belongings and headed off to the airport.

~Time skip to Japan~

     The girls made their way to their apartment. As soon as they got there, the Landlord greeted them, gave them their keys, and showed them to their room.

"Thank you for choosing this apartment and I hope you enjoy your stay! Have a nice day!" Exclaimed the Landlord.

A/N- OOF THAT RHYMED LOL

     After the girls settled in, they got a knock on the door.

"I'll get it!" Kae replied.

     While Kae was going to answer the door, Mei and Fae stuck out their heads from behind the corner.

"Hey!" Kae greeted.

     Outside the door stood a decently tall, young man with black hair holding a basket.

"Hi, I heard you just moved in. My name's Jeno by the way. I brought a welcoming gift for y'all since you're new here." Said Jeno.

"Oh thanks! My name is Kae. Just remember me as the one with an ombré blue. The one with purple hair is Fae, and the one over there with dirty blonde hair is Mei." Explained Kae.

"Oh cool! I can show you around here if you want. I know this cool Ramen shop if you wanna go to dinner?" Said Jeno.

     There was an awkward silence while the girls communicated with their eyeballs. Once they all agreed they responded with "sounds good" and exchanged phone numbers. They bid goodbyes and went to go get ready for dinner with a boy they just met...

To be continued

A/N- This is the end of the chapter! Brought to you by "Johnny's Fashion Evaluation."

This is what the outside of their apartment is

This is what their apartment looks like!