Taehyung interrupted, tugging the boy to sit back down. "No, I'll go"  he said confidently and began to stand from his seat.

However, he didn't get far either. The sound of chopsticks on wood, turned everyone's attention to Yoongi. "Sit down" he said flatly. "Both of you stay here."

Before Taehyung could even say "what?" Yoongi stood up and pushed in his chair. " I won't be long" he said as he walked off in the direction which Jungkook left.

Taehyung slowly sat back down, a bigger frown than before. Jimin patted his shoulder slightly as if that would comfort him. The rest of their friends remained quiet for awhile, a weird atmosphere between them.

000

Outside of the lunch hall, Yoongi looked up and down the corridors in search of the youngest. He saw the boy just as he opened the door to the classroom and walked in.

Yoongi followed and stepped in to see Jungkook sat at his desk with his head is his arms. The boy lifted his head when he heard the door shut.

"Hyung?" He said in surprise as Yoongi made his way over and sat in front of him, turning the chair round. "What are you doing here?"

"Came to check on you" the older replied simply.

Jungkook flashed a small smile. "You didn't need to, I'm fin—"

"Of course" Yoongi said. Jungkook closed his mouth and looked down to the table.  "what's up between you and Taehyung?"

"W-why would you think-?" Jungkook fumbled with his hands, hoping maybe Yoongi was joking or something and doesn't actually know what's going on.

"God sake Kook," Yoongi laughs to himself  "it's the love letter isn't it?"
Jungkook stiffened and stopped playing with his hands. "You can tell me"

"I-I–what—h-how do—" Jungkook stuttered badly, extremely nervous and embarrassed. He didn't understand how Yoongi knew? Did Taehyung tell him?

"How do I know?" Yoongi asked "isn't that obvious?"

Jungkook lifted his head and shook his head no

Yoongi rolled his eyes and patted the younger on his shoulder twice.  "Oh come on, anyone with two eyes can see you like Taehyung, Kook. It's obvious that you gave him the letter"

"I-it is? I-i—"

"Calm down, kid, you don't need to be so nervous"

Jungkook took a deep breath to compose himself before nodding his head. His breath was shaky and to be honest he didn't really feel any less nervous. He waited for Yoongi to talk again.

"So it is right? What happened?"

After hesitating, the Younger forced himself to speak "Tae k-knew it was me all along" Jungkook couldn't help chew on his lip thinking about it.

Well Yoongi apparently did too

Maybe everyone knew

Except me

Yoongis eyebrows raised. "He did?" Jungkook nodded.

"My name was on it, I knew I wrote it!" The boy said embarrassedly. "He fooled me and he s-secretly knew all this time without telling me... I just—i don't understand.." Jungkook looked down to his hands sadly. "Do you think he's playing with me? I-if he doesn't like me he should just—"

"He likes you Kook, can't you see that?"

"If he did why didn't he reply to my letter like a normal person would do!" He frowned, feeling more emotional than ever. "Or reject me.... whichever way... at least just tell me"

There was a moment or two of silence as Yoongi thought to himself. He clicked his tongue and stood up, Jungkooks eyes following him up.

"What are you..?" The younger mumbles as he trails off

Yoongi simply smirks "Wait here"

"Wait–"

With that the older strides out the classroom, meaning all Jungkook could do is do as he's told; wait. 

After waiting for 6 minutes, Jungkook began to wonder where the boy had gone, maybe he's left me?

But soon he heard the door swing open again so Jungkook grinned, stood up and swivelled on his heels, ready to call out "Yoongi Hyung"

But unfortunately Jungkooks voice cracked before he even began to say the word hyung.

At the door was Yoongi holding Taehyung by the arm firmly in his grip. Jungkook wasn't sure if the oldest had forced the boy against his will to come but by the looks of it, Yoongi had definitely dragged him here.

Taehyung also somehow looked surprised to see Jungkook staring back at him, like he didn't expect him to be there.

But before either of the pair could speak, Yoongi yanked on the boys wrist and With a yelp, Taehyung was dragged across the room where he was then shoved in front of Jungkook.

Yoongi then let go of his arm and stepped to the side with a smirk.

"Jungkook, Taehyung.." he said. "I think you both have something to say to each other"