.:Strange Message and Arrivals:.

Beginne am Anfang

On the top floor where the entrance to the house is, was the kitchen, dining room, laundry room and living room. She had a small front garden and a huge backyard, glad that her hedge fully covered the surrounding garden from prying eyes. She had a trampoline set there along with some swings which were attached to a giant play set which children could climb on and slide down in the slides. The house used to be her parents before they died, she was an only child and took the house as requested by the two in their wills. The bills were payed off for the next 2-3 years so Leila didn't have to worry about a job.

~~~Present day~~~

Back to the present, Leila was sneaking around M.E.C.H soldiers among the trees; she needed to find some of the 'bots and 'cons fast before Silas did. And by the looks of things, luck was on her side. She had stumbled upon a little black and yellow mech; he had electric blue eyes deeming him an autobot. Leila smiled faintly before turning back to her usual serious look.

Bumblebee

The little mech tilted his head curiously at Leila, watching her closely. She looked around him, noticing that he was alone and visibly shaking, his facial expression was fear. He was probably scared that Leila was going to hurt him even though she would never do that. Sighing lightly, she gave Bumblebee a small reassuring smile to him. He perked up immediately and took a few steps closer.

"Bumblebee, right? I need you to take me to the other members of your team, Primus has requested me to look after you all."

Bumblebee nodded and turned serious, taking Leila's hand before leading her towards where she thought the others where. She wasn't entirely sure if he even knew where they were but she remembered that he had a comm link and a tracker.

Soon enough, the two had found Arcee, Cliffjumper and Bulkhead. Bumblebee immediately clicking and chirping in sparkling language to the others who looked tense and ready to attack at first before relaxing a bit and walking towards Leila.

"Let's find Optimus and Ratchet. When we do, stay together as a group."

The Sparklings nodded before running forwards again, trying to find their team leader and medic. During the journey, Bumblebee had scrambled his way into Leila's arms, Cliffjumper was also on her right shoulder.

The two remaining bots were found surrounded by cons: Megatron, Soundwave, Starscream, Breakdown and Knockout. Leila placed Bumblebee down before stepping into the circle, glaring at the cons before scooping up Ratchet and Optimus, stepping out of the circle and placing them with their teammates. The others explained everything to them while Leila kept her eyes focused on the decepticons.

Leaves and twigs crunching started to head their way through the forest, Leila growled and grabbed a remote from her hip. She pressed a button on it as a groundbridge opened up.

"I'd advise both sides to head into the groundbridge, it will take you to my home. It's either there where you're safe and everything is explained or here where you will be experimented on and/or killed."

Every bot and con looked at her skeptically, unsure if the female human was telling the truth. The crunching was getting closer and closer as both teams huddled together to discuss what to do, none of them noticing the noises getting louder. Leila clicked and chirped surprisingly in sparkling language to get their attention which was successful.

"M.E.C.H is almost here, it's Primus' orders for me to protect and care for you all whether we like it or not. And even if you agree with joining me or not, I will drag you through the portal. It's either now or never."

Immediately after the talk, the autobots scrambled through the ground bridge. Breakdown and Knockout close behind and Starscream on their tailpipes. Which left Soundwave and Megatron stood on the spot, Leila's patience grew thin as she heard some men yelling about spotting them. Leila gasped as her eyes widened, quickly grabbing the two 'cons and running through the bridge, closing it after before any bullets could get through and hurt them.