JTK x Depressed Reader

This is kind of based off me last night, except obviously not the Jeff the Killer lol. It is also based off the original Jeff the Killer.

Once again wallowing in my self pity, in the middle of the night. Every time I can't sleep, all the pain comes back. I had my music turned up, playing the saddest music I had saved. I had finally given up on trying to hold the tears back. In silence, I let my sheets and blankets get soaked with tears.

After some time, I got up, moving to turn on the light. I could feel the tears drying on my cheeks, which I hadn't bothered to clean off. Something in the corner of my room shifted, sending shivers up my spine. I paused, turning to the thing, and taking a step in, in order to see what it was. It moved again, this time towards me. It had a smile carved into its face, and their eyelids had been burnt off. There were some patches of charred, red skin on their pallor face. In its hand was a shining knife, which they put into their pocket. "What the f-" I backed into the wall.

"You're safe, for now. Come with me, I can help you." His voice was gruff, deep. It was obvious by the sound and smell, that he smoked and drank. I didn't trust him much, but I followed him downstairs and out the door. I didn't have much to lose. He took my hand, pointing down the road. "We're going to the huge forest down the street." I nodded in understanding.

Before leaving, he took a pack of cigarettes out of his pockets, offering me one as he lit his. I shook my head, continuing forward. The smoke was prominent in the night air. "Who are you?" I finally asked.

"I'm surprised you waited so long to ask," he reached out his hand for me to shake, which I did, "Jeff. The killer."

"Where are you taking me?"

"Well, I'm kind of living alone right now, and I think you'd be a great partner! Not really about relationship partner, but you can be my right hand killer. What do you say?" We stopped for a moment.

"Sure... I guess?"

"Good answer! Now, come on, there are people I'd like you to meet, and beware of the tall, faceless one."

It was silent for a while longer, until we reached the forest. Jeff soon took out a knife, carving lines into trees, saying, "It's joy, it's joy, it's joy..."