Chapter One: HRM Troubles

"Water. Earth. Fire. Air. Long ago the four nations lived together in harmony. Then everything changed when the Fire Nation attacked. Only the Avatar, master of all four elements, could stop them. But when the world needed her most, she vanished. A hundred years passed. my brother and I discovered her, and an airbender named Aang. Although her air bending skills are great, she had a lot to learn before she was ready to save anyone. But from the day I first met her, I believed Gyawa would save the world. And you know what, I was right. With the help of her friends, Gyawa defeated Fire Lord Ozai and ended the hundred year war. Zuko, Ozai's son and our ally, became the new Fire Lord. Together with Earth King Kuei, Gyawa and Zuko promised to restore the four nations to harmony."

                                    ~*~

It's me now, not Katara. I now had no idea what I was doing. Everything was new to me now. I had never read the comics so I was just winging it. But anyways back to the story.

"I never realized the Fire Nation had built so many colonies in the Earth Kingdom." Aang said, pointing at a map that had all the colonies on it.

We were in the Be Sing Sa palace talking with the Earth King, everyone was there. "Yes." Zuko replied.

"For the earth people, they're a constant reminder of the war. Like an old scar. Oh I... I- Fire Lord Zuko, I meant nothing personal!" The Earth King stumbled to say.

"No, Earth King Kuei, you're right, after all that pain my father had caused, it's my duty to bring healing to the world. I'll remove those colonies, I'll do whatever it takes." Zuko stated, so sure of his statement.

"Removing the colonies won't be easy. A lot of people might not want to leave, I should over see the process to make sure everything goes smoothly." I said looking over to the two main rulers in the world.

"Really? You'd want to do that?" Zuko asked with a smile.

"Yeah, I'm the Avatar. Making things go smoothly is my deal." I replied with a smirk.

"Wonderful. The Avatar will help." The Earth King said, with a slight bitterness. He was acting like that to just me, no doubt because I almost ousted him.

"I'll help." Aang quickly added.

"Sokka and I too." Katara also added.

"I was going to go visit Kyoshi Island."

"It'l be a movement-- a movement towards harmony. We'll call it.. we'll call it..." The Earth King said, trying his best. "The Harmony Restoration Movement!" Sokka butted out.

"Yes! The Harmony Restoration Movement! I like it!" The Earth King shouted, putting his hand in the other.

"What's up with you and your goofy names for everything?" Toph asked, in more of a annoyed tone.

"It's a gift." Sokka had an evil grin.

                                    ~*~

Later when we were all back at Iroh's tea shop I couldn't help but feel content. "Well I think you all look perfect." Toph said, making everyone laugh, as I walked out.

The sun was setting, giving off its typical ray of color, however this day was far from normal. Leaning on rails I was glad to leaning on, seeing a sun I was grateful to see again, being in this world at least one more day.

Soon faint footsteps approached, I turned to see it was a boy with chocolate hair and a strong heart, Zuko.

It was nice to see those beautiful golden eyes looking in mine. After months of chasing and confusion he finally found out who he was and what he meant to me.