Beach

^ how Jungkook looks like and what he will be wearing but with shorts

^ how Taehyung looks like and what he will be wearing

--

Taehyung, Jimin and Jin were on their way to the beach whereas their boyfriends are at work and they'll be coming a lil later. Setting out a mat on the sandy ground, the three bottoms laid out their bags of clean clothes and baskets of food. Yes, sounds like a picnic at the beach.

Jin wanted to check out the new food stall that's like 200m away from their spot so Jimin accompanied him there; leaving Taehyung who insisted on lying around because he's tired af.

About ten minutes later, a stranger approached Taehyung and to his dismay, the stranger boldly flirted with him and tried to hit on him.

"Sorry, no can do. I have a boyfriend." Taehyung said, not bothering to even look up at the stranger.

However, the stranger did not give up, "That was just an excuse to turn me down, am I right? Come on, it will be fun."

Taehyung rolled his eyes and texted Jungkook about him.

Him: Kookieee, someone's trying to hit on me! Ppali~ I feel so uncomfortable right now...

Jungkook: Where are you?

Him: Just walk straight from the entrance and you'll see me. Please be quick~ I need you here.

Jungkook's grip on his phone tightened as he imagined a fucking random ass guy trying to flirt with his baby. He then ran to the entrance and forward as told followed by Yoongi and Namjoon who were confused by his actions.

His eyes landed on a familiar figure who's sitting on the mat and how hard he was trying to reject the stranger who's damn persistent on him. Jungkook's eyes twitched in anger as he marched towards the pair.

Taehyung without fail noticed his boyfriend's presence and smiled brightly. "Jungkookiee!" he exclaimed with relief.

Jungkook stood before the stranger and mann, you can obviously tell the difference in height and manliness between the two. The stranger looked like a shrimp compared to Jungkook whereas Jungkook's tall af with his tank top clinging onto his body; showing off his broad shoulders and how well-fitted his beach short pants are on him which can instantly turn anyone on. Most especially Taehyung. He's whipped for him.

Taehyung gulped at the sight. He knew how protective Jungkook can be when it comes to him and everyone knows not to mess with him when he's angered.

Jungkook glared intensely into guy's now scaredy eyes; his confidence deflating. "Fuck off, will you? He's mine."

With that, there was an murderous aura emitting around him. Even his eyes looked dangerous as if they're shouting, 'HE'S MINE' or 'TOUCH HIM AND YOU'RE DEAD'.

The guy flinched; intimidated by him and finally gave up. He scurried back to his group of friends who patted his back in sympathy. But Jungkook clearly didn't care and settled beside Taehyung; snaking his arm around Tae's thin waist and pulling him closer to him. Taehyung blushed at this but rested his head on Jungkook's broad shoulder anyways.

"Thank you..." Taehyung shyly mumbled.

"Anything for you, Tae~" Jungkook smiled sweetly at his boyfriend; planting a kiss on his temple while he's at it.

"Awww~" both Jimin and Jin cooed from behind the pair, causing both of them to pull apart from each other and face them.

"Oh it's you guys." Jungkook said monotonously, that sweet tone he used on Tae earlier instantly disappeared.

"Here, we bought tons of popsicles. By the way, where are Joon and Yoongs?" Jin asked as he passed the bag filled with popsicles to Jungkook and Tae placed them inside the ice box they brought.

"The last time I saw them was at the car park..." Jungkook thought back, totally forgetting that both of them ran after him. Since he ran at an incredible speed upon hearing that his boyfriend was being flirted at, both of them lost sight of the younger.

"Well, good luck finding them. I'm going to go for a swim." Jungkook stood up and stripped off his tank top, revealing his... fine abs, "Tae? Let's go together." He held his hand out to Tae and he gladly accepted it.

With their hands intertwined, the couple walked towards the sea, gaining stares from others. Probably because they're undeniably good-looking.

"Jungkook, don't you think you're... er, too attractive and that you're gaining so many of their attention?" Tae pointed around.

Little did he know, it was him whom they were staring at the most. Sure, Jungkook is definitely the definition of hot and sexy but Taehyung on the other hand, is fucking flawless. It's just that he himself doesn't see that. No matter how many times Jungkook complimented him on his looks, he was just too humble to accept them.

So, they got into the water. Like any couples would do, they swam, played with water and I don't know, make out? (Can't relate 😢)

After a good thirty minutes, they got out of the water and Tae being thirsty, Jungkook being the good boyfriend that he is, he went away to buy him a cold drink whereas Taehyung went back to their spot which is now empty.

Back again with another random guy approaching him, Taehyung sighed.

"Hey, must be lonely coming here alone huh? Wanna-" he got pushed away as a body climbed on top of him and without any warning, he smashed his lips onto his. TAE PANICKED.

Once he had realised that it's Jungkook, he relaxed and allowed him to do any sorts of things to him regardless of where they are.

The guy awkwardly left but this didn't stop Jungkook from kissing Taehyung oh so passionately. He was too into it that he started to grind on Taehyung. :D

Taehyung secretly likes it but they gotta stop before they further into... inappropriate activities.

"Hmm~" he moaned.

HE CAN'T HELP IT.

"Kookiee, we need to stop~ there are kids watching us..." he managed to say as Jungkook trailed his kisses down to his neck.

He halted and looked into his eyes, " I can't wait for tonight, baby boy..."

-- 18/7/18

Thanks for reading.