Prologue

(This is my first time placing a book that I wrote up, Hope you guys like it)

Psst! Too lazy to read it? Now you don't have to! Listen to the story being read to you!

Link:  https://youtu.be/zuH6ohM9FVE

Run! That is all I have left as an option to survive this hell, to get out of here, to survive. I don't think I have the energy to keep going and the labyrinth keeps on making my chances of survival shorter and shorter. I think I won't make it out of here. Zalgo and his creeps of minions will catch me again and use me for experiments and to just kill like he always does. How did this all happen? How did this all start? Why did this happen to me? So many questions with little answer to show the truth out of it all. The only problem is I know how this all started, I know why this happens to me, the start of it all because of one mistake. One HUGE mistake that causes this all to change my life. I was a little girl who just learned that I was different when I burned some bullies at my school, with fire coming out of my hands. I was happy that they got hurt, but that only increased the punishment on me and lowered my sanity until I had none. I couldn't take the pain and the torture anymore. I kill them all and burn them to a crisp until those who hurt me were only ashes. I have burned my town into ashes, that is what brought Zalgo to find me. He wanted to make me his minion, just to use me for my powers and to use me like a lab rat for tests, just like the fool I am. I fell for his bargain and I helped him. So that just happened, I broke out of my cell, and now, I'm stuck in a maze of hell trying to get out of it alive, just to be free and away from that bitch. I know and they know I can't run forever, I know that I will not make it out. Please give me a sign that someone will get me out of here and help me break from my shackles. I know I won't last long, or will I?