Chapter 3 - Ryan Haywood

He backed up, taking one shaky step after another before tripping over his own two feet, the flashlight rolling a few inches from him. He never lost eye contact with whatever was standing in front of him, eye's wide in complete fear as he knew who, or what he was actually looking at.

It was Slenderman, as people called it. That dumb fucking myth was real, this was no fucking hoax.

Ryan's mind clicked into action when he saw the four tentacles that stuck out of it's back rise up and tense. Getting up, he leaves his flashlight on the floor and runs, the tentacles just missing him but a foot.

He continued running through the pitch black forest, narrowly missing tree's as he could barely see.

He thought he was doing fine, he thought he could stop any minute and not be anywhere near the creature. However, that didn't happen. As soon as he stopped, he felt something wrap around his ankle, seconds later he was pulled up into the air.

He was upside down, the blood rushing to his head making it throb. He knew exactly what had him, he could see the outline, but the creature itself was not visible through the darkness.

Not a second later did the air leave his lungs. He was thrown quite a distance, his back making painful contact with a tree. He fell on the ground with a thud, coughing up something but was unable to see what, though with the taste of iron in his mouth he knew what it was.

He could hear the things footsteps, slow and getting closer in seconds. He started to panic, trying to tell his body to move but it refused, he couldn't get up, his body was starting to go numb, he was losing consciousness.

The only good thing he could think about was that he was adjusting to the darkness, now able to see everything, including the creature that was standing in front of him.

The four appendages wrapped itself around him, one on each limb, lifting him up the air. It shoved him hard against the tree, making Ryan cough a bit, no blood this time. The two around his arms unwrapped themselves, then quickly shoved into his shoulders, pinning them to the tree. Ryan threw his head back against the trunk, his mouth open in a silent scream.

Ryan's head fell forward, and he stared blankly at the floor. Then everything went black.

-

Ray looked around nervously, he had somehow lost Ryan, and in a place like this it wasn't exactly a good idea.

His flashlight had gone out a few times already, he knew they shouldn't of bought the shitty, gas station ones.

It felt like he had been walking around for hours already, but knew it was probably no where near 10 minutes. Any thought of it went out the window though when he heard footsteps in the distance.

He turned around quickly, looking around hopefully. "R-Ryan? That you..." Absolutely silent, "M-Mich-Michael?" The silence sent chills down Ray's spine. He never thought he'd feel so alone.

Then the silence was broken with the sound of two steps, sounding like someone was standing right behind Ray. Ray didn't look around, he didn't want to. The little light the full moon gave off showed a shadow that overtook Ray's. And almost instantly, Ray realised who, no, what was standing behind him.

The chapters, i just realised are going to be a bit short xP oh well, at least im updating right?

Hope you liked, love you guys :D

If you have any ideas, i'd love to hear em :3