Proulage Welcome to the stars!

Hello earthlings! Ha, I'm so powerful, anyway I am Aries. You know the war goat zodiac, or the Greek god or Roman god; whatever you may worship me as. Alright I'm not the powerful Aries that you may think in books. Actually I'm just a high school student, BUT I am part of the Zodiacs. I will forever be in a teenage body so that's nice, I guess. Well let's talk a little about me, you reader are probably extremely bored or confused. I'm hoping for the confused.... Enough about that here's some crap about me. Oops I meant interesting facts... Not very interesting though I'm afraid.

I am Aries, the ram Zodiac; do NOT mix me with a goat, that's Capricorn. The twelfth Zodiac on that wheel thingy. Also I am the youngest, sadly. I am your sign if you're born between March 21 and April 20. Technically I should be the first Zodiac but I'm not as important as Taurus the Bull, great Tori. Oh I should also mention I do have human and spiritual form. My human form is pretty bland. Copper red hair, odd eyes (left green right blue) and weird, and the weirdest name, Alex, short for Alexandria. Long name, that's why it's shortened. What's weird about my eyes though is my blue eye has a big star in it when in the Zodiac Palace, I do have it on earth but my glasses mostly glare it out. That's the only cool thing about my human form; my spiritual form is so much cooler. Okay I got this but it isn't as cool unless you actually see me. You'd poop your pants, yep I am that amazing. Ram horns, red eyes, I even have a nose ring, my hair even becomes flame and I've got a cloak of wool, and I get to wear these totally awesome black boots and black shirt and just black. Wow I'm such a goth inside. Anyway, doesn't that sound so much cooler? If not then you're weirder then me...

Now I should go on into why I even got the job of being a Zodiac. Well it all started when I was a baby. I was always fascinated with the stars. I was born under Aries, April 6th to be exact. I don't know who Aries was at the time though. Back to my story, I was an orphan. My parents disappeared; actually the nuns at my orphanage didn't quite understand how I was born. According to Aquarius, also known as Ace, he said that Sagittarius, known as Sage, picked me because I was cute. Sage is the hardest person I've ever met, he never smiles and he's a solider but I can't help but admire his spiritual form. He rarely shows it unless he's angry enough and I used to get him mad just so I could see it. He's a centaur and just gallops around majestically, if only he was a unicorn... Ace and Sage are the oldest of the Zodiacs. They don't really talk about the Aries before me though. I like the others though, they're cool except Leo and Capricorn, he's also known as Chris. The others are much older than me, except Leo and Capricorn, and they are the butts.

Let's start with the oldest to the youngest. Sage is very old. He was there before the Aries before me. He is certainly the wisest and the one in charge. He loves to bark orders like a commander. He usually does wear a soldier's clothes because he likes to. I've mostly talked about him but he has a shaved head with a small goatee that I hate and he has wise starry brown eyes.

 Ace is almost as old as Sage; and Sage is twenty thousand years old but doesn't look a day older. Ace is ten thousand, yeah old. He has black hair with blue tips, his eyes are cobalt blue. He likes to weird everyone out by just wearing his swimming trousers around, I don't know why but Libra, Lilly, always gets all red. Hmm. Ace isn't as cool when he's in spiritual form, just becomes a body of water with blue hair and his eyes glow. A little weird.

Here we've got Tori, she's younger then Ace by just five thousand years, you do the math, and she's scary. She has a darker skin tone and grey eyes. Her hair is usually always up and she is freaking ripped. I am just almost there to pitying Chris when he gets her mad, just not quite. Her form is big bull horns, nose ring, a bull's tail, and actually a snout where the nose ring is in and she has hooves for feet.

Moving on to the next oldest. Libra, Lilly. She's the peacekeeper in the Starrelem. She I usually wearing a dress and has a flower crown, that is her thing she started the flower crown. She's only a year younger then Tori, just four thousand. Her spiritual form is just an angry lady with lots of knives; she barely ever goes into this state.

Next up, the quietest and I think meanest of you get him into that, Scorpio, Soran. He is the guy wearing black in a corner. His blond hair is the only thing that stands him out. He is quiet and usually talks about the darkest things. The others warn me from him but actually we are pretty good friends. His form is awesome. Almost as cool as mine. He gets a long scorpion tail with pinchers on his hands. Plus fangs with poison, he usually just walks around in this form because he loves it.

 Let's move on to Pieces, also known as Pearl. She is the same age as Soran, one thousand years old. She is quiet and shy; she barely talks and usually hangs out with Ace because they are water buddies. She has mouse brown hair and same colored eyes. Her form becomes a mermaid, awesome. I try to talk to her, but she doesn't really speak back...

 Next Cancer, the crab, Coral. She actually is five years older. She has a job as a hair dresser and is basically the most normal then all of us. She is also darker skinned and has square glasses perched on her nose. Her eyes are pretty though, a deep blue like the sea. It's weird that Ace and Pearl don't have those eyes and they are more water based then Coral. Anyway, she's very tall and usually wears nice clothes with a bowtie, I don't know why. Her form in the stars is she gets three more arms in her back and pincers, she does get a little tint of red too, I think that's pretty cool.

 Gemini isn't one person, she is actually twins. Gee and Mini. Gee is the boy and Mini the girl. They are four years older than I am. They are the tricksters and very annoying. Both of them wear almost the same things, Mini just wears skirts, which is really the only difference. I don't really like them. Both of them have dark brown hair and hazel eyes. They become little monsters in spiritual form though, not kidding. They get little horns, claws and sharp teeth. I hate it when they be that form, they just bite everyone.

 Virgo is one year older then Leo and Chris, three older than me. Her name is Violet and she is very nice. She sings beautifully and plays the guitar. Sage yelled at her for not playing the harp like the other Virgos, but she wanted to be different. She usually wears just flowery hippy clothes. I don't know why, actually I don't know why anyone does anything. Anyway, when she gets into her starry state she gets all wild. Loud ear blasting guitar riffs, rocker everything. Not what you'd think Virgo would be but hey she wanted that.

 Leo is Leo which is slightly boring but not my decision. He's mostly wearing gold and white colors. He has dark brown hair and green eyes though. His spiritual form is just a lion; well in humish form he has a mane and long claws with amber eyes. Boring!

Chris is the 'tough' guy in the group. He has white hair, what a coincidence, and blue eyes. He is the leather wearer and that annoys Tori to the point where she burns his leather coats. He is stuck up when he's in spiritual form because he's a goat and I'm a ram. But in is form he had long goat horns and a little tail with a cut little bah sound. Then he has a fire breath and red eyes, not very cute anymore.

As you know about me let me explain a bit more. The ages here are shown to how long they've been in the stars. They were all picked as babies only a week old. I am only thirteen years. And since I'm going to try to do something extraordinary I will probably keep this body for almost ever, I just might grow a little more. I will do something awesome. Sure I don't seem like much but I will be the first Zodiac. Taurus was the last to do something great. I will be next, and that is a promise!