Chapter 7- Spies

I wrinkled my nose at the creatures below. Their new forms were, intriguing. They seemed to be getting used to the new forms they have accomplished to get. I gnashed my teeth together. Those aren't the rules, them getting used to the puzzle and working together. They are supposed to be confused and scared! Of course I knew I picked the wrong test subjects, but they are the youngest. My claws dug into the chair's soft wood. I growled and my lips drew into a snarl. I can't have this for my experiments! I clenched my fists around the chair's arms. It is unacceptable; these idiots think they can run my show! Must I make it harder for them? I watched the ram Zodiac sniff the air. Her little ears flicked and she wobbled on her hooves. I smirked at her. She seemed so helpless. Yet I like it. Her helplessness makes the game more fun for my audience. The lion's flame covered tail waved in the darkness. The embers jumped around like embers. The lion was different from the ram. He seemed more confident and protective the dainty ram lamb who wanted to show her skills to the world. I need to make my puzzles harder. Yet when? Shall I shed some light? No, I like the rats going through mazes blind. More entertaining and longer show. I frowned at the screen. Propping my elbow on the chair arm with an open palm, I lean into my hand sighing. A grin slithered on my lips. I got it. I snapped my fingers loudly. Crackling pink flames erupted from my fingertips. It roared menacingly and danced on my fingers. I shushed it as I thought about my game. I thought long and hard about the road ahead for the players. I thought long and hard about their deaths. I blew out the flames, the pink light source faded. I grinned. Curling my fingers over each other, I leaned in closer to the screen. My smile never faltered.

"Listen little idiots," I whispered, "I want a show. The best show. Drama, love, violence, fights. Give it to me my dearies." I licked my teeth; the sharp canines enlightened my excitement for my game. "Now now starry idiots, go off and try to survive." Even though the situation was not humorous, I smiled. I smiled wider then I have for years because this game will be fun.

//Yes this is short because the next one will be longer and up tomorrow

sorry it has taken me so long to update

-school

-life

-word deleting all of my shit when i say not to (please excuse my language but seriously, i had half of the next chapter done, it highlights it, then deletes then i accidentally click don't save when i exit out... great) So they both could have been put up tonight but i am really tired so tomorrow it will be up i promise and it will be long i promise

probably too long

anyway for the people who are even reading this thank you for staying even though i don't update as much as i should...i am trying to update more (new year new stuff, gotta blast and write) I have been having a writing and art block for a while now and it sucks

I don't want to make this too long so i can go back to writing as much as i can now

bye- lumpy//