You see what you have caused, child? Hazel began to began to boil with rage.

"Let him go! He has nothing to do with this!"

Ah, but that is where you are wrong young one. For Nico is only part of my plan. You saw your dream didn't you? That is the future, but it does not have to be that way.

"No, no you're wrong!" She yelled. "Leave me alone!"

Oh Hazel. Soon you will see the error of your ways. Hazel flashed back to the day she, Percy, and Frank rescued Thanatos. We will meet again under less pleasant circumstances. His chilling words haunted Hazel, and sent chills down her spine. The voices began growing louder, stronger, and more overbearing.

You cannot win

Please stay away!

Come one, I want you to meet my other family

What I'm not that ugly am I?

Hazel, I love you

Hazel...

Hazel...

Hazel...

"Hazel!" Hazel's eyes shot open as she sat upright in bed. Sweat dripped down her forehead and her heart was racing. Someone was banging loudly on her door. "Hazel! Please answer me!" She scrambled out of bed and ran towards the door, but not before it came flying off the hinges and crashed to the ground. Frank stumbled forward onto the ground.

"Owwwwww!" He said rubbing his shoulder. Then Hazel realized: Frank! He was here! He was alive! She almost tackled him as he stood up, nearly sending both of them to the floor. She desparately clung to him like he would disappear if she let go. She began crying into his shoulder as her body was rocked with sobs. Frank wrapped his arms tightly around her and returned the embrace.

"Hazel, what's going on? I was knocking on the door for like ten minutes! I heard screaming." He glanced to the side. "Sorry about your door." Hazel withdrew from the hug, but still hung onto his arms, in fear he might be just another dream. 

"No," she sniffed and wiped her nose, "No it's fine. I'm just glad your alive." She hugged him again and Frank gave her a puzzeled look. 

"Um, why wouldn't I be?" Frank asked. Hazel looked up. Of course he didn't know, it was her dream after all. 

"I just, i just had a dream, that's all," Hazel said. Frank eyed her suspiciously before turning five shades lighter.

"Hazel," he said, his voice becoming more serious, "Gaea talked to me in a dream last night." The relief  that Hazel wasn't the only one being tortured by the earth she-devil was almost enought to knock her unconcsious. 

"Me, too," Hazel said gravely.

"She did?" Frank looked surprised. "What did she say?" Hazel looked down at her feet.

"You first," she whispered. Frank drew in a deep breath.

"She said 'old enemies are not to be trusted as new friends'," he began, "and then she said to watch carefully where I walk because with the Greeks, every step could be my last. So I woke up this morning to come see you. What do you think it means?" Hazel was stumped. Why would Gaea have come to both of them in one night? And then it clicked. She felt her heartbeat pick up.

"Hazel," Frank said, gripping her shoulders, "What's wrong?" Hazel looked into Frank's pleading eyes. "Your stick Frank, your wooden stick! In my dream it was gone and you were gone and she said that something bad was going to happen and-"

"Calm down, you look like you just saw a ghost. Hazel, where is the stick?" Hazel turned around and vaulted over her bed to the small nightstand. She yanked open the middle drawer and dug out her jacket. She searched every pocket inside and out twice, realizing what she already knew. Hazel looked at Frank with fear and sadness: His stick was gone.

Hehehe I'm so evil >:) Another cliffhanger...sorry this is the only place I can be evil. Besides at home. That's when I run with scissors to feel dangerous.

Colin: My God you really need to get a life

Me: Oh no...

Colin: Oh yes

Me: Not you

Colin: Yes me

Me: Not now

Colin: Ha ha I'm back!

Me: Great. Ugh, Everyone meet Colin. He's the voice in my head that tells me if my writing sucks or not. I try to keep him under wraps, but lately he's been trying to get out. And now... he's here.

Colin: You better bloody believe it!

Me: Oh and he's british. And extremely annoying.

Colin: You know you love me

Anyway I'm gonna update sooner than last time I just had to volunteer to help kids at Summer Safety Camp and had absolutely no time on my hands

Colin: Oh please the kids are safer without you around to help them

Me: shut up!

Bye guys check back soon!