the final chapter :'(

(Louis POV)

I was sat there watching the movie I was really worried about Katie as she was really shaking and was a very palely greeny colour. But after she went to the toilet she said she was fine then Liam shouted her to help with the snack so she happily got up I wish she knew how much I really love her she’s everything to me  and we are getting married on Wednesday its now Sunday. I can’t wait it’s a shame that we can’t really have a proper honeymoon but tonight I want to ask her if she will come to America with me and the boys for are tour.

Then I heard a scream from the kitchen I shot up then u heard Liam shout “OMG KATIE QUICK LOUIS!” well you have never seen anyone run as fast as me then I saw her my Katie lying on the floor and she was bleeding!.  “KATIE DON’T WORRY IAM HERE NIALL CALL AN AMBULANCE QUICK” “no Louis there is no time ill drive us there” harry said to me I was starting to see how much he cared for Katie I did mind but I trust harry and defiantly trust Katie. “Ok harry come on then” I picked Katie up I a bridal hold and supported her carefully oh I hope her and the babies are ok or please at least her be ok I love her to much for her to go like this.

 I gently lay her on the seats and I sat and rested her head on my lap and one hand holding hers and one stroking her hair I kept whispering to her “It’s ok everything is going to be fine” oh I so hoped it was going to be fine.

We got to the hospital “Lou should I get a wheelchair?” “no I want to carry her she’s my baby” we ran to the desk I had to keep slow and careful for Katie we reached a nurse who took me into a room and was told to lay Katie on the bed. Then was asked to leave the room I tried telling them I had to stay with her but it was no use. So I kissed Katie and went and waited in reception where harry and Liam where Niall and Zayn stayed back at the house as there wasn’t enough room in the car “are you ok Lou?” harry said to me I sat down and burst into tears I couldn’t help it I was so worried about her and the baby I felt like throwing up. I looked up to see Harry and Liam sobbing “why are you crying?” “Well she’s like a daughter or younger sister to me Louis I care for her but as family” “and what about you harry?” Harry looked up but didn’t look me in the eyes “why!” harry just carried on crying “HARRY TELL ME!” “OK FINE BECAUSE I LOVE HER OK BUT I KNOW SHES HAPPY WITH YOU SHE HAS TOLD ME THAT IAM A BROTHER TO HER THAT’S ALL!” “oh guys iam so sorry iam just so worried you both have a right to be upset she means a lot to all of us” “no Lou iam sorry I should have spoken to you but honestly I am happy for you to and you deserve each other” “it’s ok my little Harry” we all hugged strongly.

Then the doors open a nurse comes out holding two clothes in her hands “is there a Mr Louis Tomlinson here please?” “Yes that’s me where is Katie?” “She’s fine and awake but iam here to tell you congratulations you’re a father” then I saw the two cloths had two beautiful babies hiding in them my babies. The nurse handed them to me I started crying I couldn’t believe it there here and iam a father. I smiled down at my new son and daughter. “Can I go in to see her now?” “Of course”.

I walked in to see Katie she looked like her normal self again but obviously exhausted as soon as she saw me she bursted into a fit of tears of joy. “Hey there baby don’t cry we have a family now of our own” “oh Lou did I do well?” “You were amazing”. We both looked down at our two beautiful babies and smiled.

 ====================================================================

this is the end of gotta be you sadly but on the bright side the follow on to this story called moments is up right now xx hope u enjoyed it xx

katie x