the hospital

Harry just stood there shocked "What do you mean he doesn't remember us?" I asked, and began crying. "I walked in there and he thought I was another doctor." Harry cringed at the thought. "The nurse said he was going to be fine." Niall said.

"Well he is definitely not fine. I asked if he knew my name, and he shook his head. I showed him pictures of all of you and he didn't recognize anyone, I even asked if he knew what band he was in and he gawked at me and said he's not in a band." Harry clenched his fists, squatted onto the ground and pulled his hands through his curly hair.

We all sat in silence not knowing what to do. A different nurse came into the room. "You must be Louis' friends. He is quite confused right now, which is totally normal. I can have two of you go back there at a time. He should start remembering things soon, but we can't overwhelm him."

"So I guess that means no hair-flipping." Niall joked. We all scowled at him. "Oh too soon for jokes? Sorry." He put his head down, but smiled at his own cheekiness.

The nurse continued. "If you try and figure out how far back he remembers, you might be able to create a sort of timeline for him, to help jog his memory." We all nodded.

"Liam and Zayn should go find out how much he remembers." Harry said. "What about me?" Niall asked. We glared at him again, and he nodded and put his head down again.