Revenants

[Alright stay close.] Zone motions for Caboose, Sarge, and Cyclops to follow him. They had recently breached an offsite UNSC facility where they much of what was left after the Great War and Freelancer. They were sneaking down a hallway until they hear talking behind from around a corner. [Xi?] 

"Three guards, all armed with shotguns." 

"Then I can take 'em out easy! Just watch this Rex!" Sarge was about to rush around the corner but Zone puts his hand up stopping him. 

[No dad, then that'll get the whole attention of the facility. I've got a better idea.] 

-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-

"So d'you here about the new weapons they're testing out?" The soldier with blue accents says. 

"Nope." The soldier with yellow accents replies. 

"What are they called?" The soldier with red accents asks. 

"They're called Rail Guns. I hear they fire like one massive blast of electricity that either knocks you out or completely blows your head off." 

"Oh you're bullcrapping us right now." The red one retorts. 

"Yeah, I mean come on! Blows your head off?" The yellow one agrees. 

"Oh so it's impossible for a weapon to be capable of something like that, even after they made the Spartan Laser which destroys any vehicle with one blast." The red and yellow soldiers remained silent after that statement. 

"Okay you got us there." The blue one rolls his eyes when he feels something against his foot. He looks down and sees some sort of metallic sphere. He picks it up and shows it to his comrades. "Hey, what's this?" Suddenly he is tackled to the ground by something that jumps up and attacks his comrades. It knocks them over and growls. It brings out some sort of cannons from its legs and aims them at the soldiers. They then watch as three men walk around the corner, weapons on their backs. 

[Cyclops...knock 'em out.] The machine then raises its tail and hits the soldiers over the head with it, rendering them unconscious. Cyclops grabs the ball from the blue soldier and brings it over to Zone, tail wagging. Zone takes the ball and smiles. 

"Aw, who's a good boy!" Caboose says petting Cyclops. 

[Come on, let's get in there. Caboose help me with this.] Zone and Caboose grab the edges of each door and pull it open, prying the mechanized doors apart. They enter the room and see various weapons, crates, and artifacts. 

"Okay let's find the Bluetard." Sarge declares. The three and Cyclops begin searching for the capture unit. 

"Hey Zone?" Xi asks appearing next to his head as he rummaged through a large crate. 

[Yeah Xi?] 

"About Carolina, I'm glad she's alive but, what about us?" 

[What do you mean?] 

"I mean don't you lov-" 

"I FOUND HIM! I FOUND CHURCH!" Caboose yells holding up the capture unit. 

[What were you gonna says Xi?] 

"What? Oh nothing, let's get Epsilon." Xi disappears. Zone sighs as he goes to Caboose and Sarge. Caboose places the unit on the ground and Zone activates his holo-screen. 

[Alright, let's see if I can boost the power and give this thing some energy. Hopefully it'll be enough to get him out.] Zone then swipes his fingers and the unit gives a spark as it begins to light up. The unit then opens up, revealing many wires that were lit up like a Christmas tree.