UNION🎶

So my dear readers on your requests to see an epilogue, I've written a final chapter although not in a total epilogue format.

Many of you had requested for a MATURE last chapter complaining that I had not showed enough romance through inboxes, I read them all although I couldn't reply to some. So I've tried writing it only due to your urging although I know I totally suck at it. This is only a tiny bit mature and nothing much.

BUT I REQUESTS ALL THE READERS BELOW 18 TO NOT READ THIS. THIS IS A HUMBLE REQUEST. THERE IS NOT MUCH MATURE CONTENT BUT STILL I REQUESTS ALL UNDER 18 TO NOT READ THIS AS A SISTER.

I hope I've fulfilled all the inbox and comment box requests.

______________________________________________

Annika and Shivaay were here at Delhi today at Shivaay's house. Pinky had forced them to come with her to Delhi that night after their fiasco had ended not wanting to leave them alone and result in another one of their foolish fights again.

Annika was reading one of her thesis after Pinky had hit the bed, while Shivaay was away catching up with his friends here in Delhi. Life seemed perfect to Annika right now, she had created a mess too serious and she regretted it still although Shivaay had forgiven her. She was guilty but then her guilt was lost with the over whelming thought Shivaay loved her as much as she loved him. She wanted nothing more in life right now. Lost in her own ecstasy Annika continued her reading not knowing that Shivaay was already here.

Shivaay's breath hitched at the sight of Annika. Dressed in a tank top and her funky pyjamas, she looked nothing than tempting to Shivaay. His thoughts had already been all over the place after the confession, but then with his mother's and father in law's entry, his raging thoughts had been curbed. He had been utterly disappointed when his mother had forced them to come here with her and Annika had readily agreed. He had wanted to spent some more time with Annika but then his wife had been excited in listening to her mother in law. After coming here, he had been dragged away by his bunch of friends who'd not leave him until now.

"Shivaay you are back!" Annika exclaimed as soon as she saw a Shivaay standing by the door with crossed arms staring at something. Shivaay stood their unaffected.

"Shivaay! Where are you" Annika called back again confused seeing a lost Shivaay. Shivaay was startled, he was so lost in ogling at her that he was not sure of what she had said,

"Err! What happened?" He questioned her back.

"Nothing! Freshen up quickly, let's hit the bed" Annika replied with a smile nodding her head.

______________________________________________

Shivaay walked out of the washroom with his gaze uninterrupted from Annika. She was making him go mad and she herself wasn't aware of what she was doing to him. He walked to the bed and slumped on to his side lazily. But Annika was busy with her reading not paying him any heed.

"Good night" Annika whispered to Shivaay and continued her reading. She had finally got into the interesting part of the thesis.

Shivaay couldn't sleep, he kept staring at Annika. She looked so alluring to him with her wet hairs, that sindoor which was partially wiped off and that mangulustra that marked her as his. That tank top revealing a part of her cleavage, made him feel like a teenager.

"Arent you still asleep Shivaay" Annika turned to look at him after putting away her thesis and switching off the night lamp.

"sleep ain't catching me yet" Shivaay replied

"How was your day with your friends?" Annika questioned laying her head on the pillow

"It was blehhh"