Chapter 5: Somethings Never Change!

Rias POV:

I'm my classroom trying my best to move. I just got gangbanged by twenty boys. I was involved in a gangbang, when the next thing I know I had three cocks in my mouth, five in my pussy, eight in my ass, and four in my hands.

I'm looking at all the sperm that's leaking from my body. And I feel so ashamed. I'm not even able to move my body.

Kazuki POV:

I'm walking through the hallways looking for Rias. Then I see her in the classroom with sperm all over her body and some is leaking out of her holes.

"Kazuki I-!"

"Just shut up, Rias. It's time we get you cleaned up." I said as I picked up Rias then teleported home then started running bathwater.

"Kazuki, please I'm sorry. I'm just slut. I'm so stupid that I just can't stop myself. I only want you."

"Rias. Just be quiet. Now open your mouth." I said as I poured some mouthwash on her mouth then she gargled it then spat it out in the cup I was holding.

"Turn around." I said and she did just that. I inspected her body and she had multiple large red hand prints on her ass.

"I'm so sorry. I betrayed you. Please one more chance please. I love you a lot. I love you more than living. Just please don't leave me again." Rias apologized but it fell deaf on my ears.

"Rias, how is your special place?"

"It hurts. Badly."

"I'll do it gently then." I said as I took a washcloth and carefully washed her entrance and she shrived with a pained expression on her face.

"Rias hold onto to me. I need to dry you off." I said as I got the towel that was sitting next to me and I placed it around Rias's body.

"Kazuki. Listen I-!"

"Shut up. Lets take you to your room." I said as I picked her up bridal style and carried her to her room.

"Stay here and just go to sleep, Rias." I said while gently laying her in the bed.

"Can you stay with me? I don't want to be here by myself." Rias said.

I placed her head on my lap and gently stroked her hair and I heard her sobbing quietly.

"Why do I have to ruin everything good that comes to me. I'm such a stupid slut. I hate myself." Rias cried.

"What you did was stupid but don't degrade yourself. What's done is done, Rias. Don't blame your lust either, just take responsibility."

"Kazu-kun, I love you more than life itself. I'll try to stop myself from now on. I won't let my lust get the better of me. I want to be here with you forever. I want to have your children and I want love you forever."

"I'm sorry, Rias."

"Why are apologizing? I'm the one who does stupid things. I'm so sorry. I'm nothing but a degrading whore. Why do you want a stupid bitch like me when you have all of the other girls. I don't have anything good about except being a slut."

"I'm a bad boyfriend. I'm not pleasuring you like I should be. I wanted to save my virginity for a marriage before the mission happened. And we all know how that went. Hehe."

"I love you. And I'm being selfish. I need to stop myself. I'll change myself all for you. I only want you in my life. I will get better for you. I want to live with you and-!"

"Shut up. Go to sleep. Don't say things that aren't gonna happen. That way I won't be heartbroken when you betray my trust." I said as I put on a weak smile.

"I'm sorry Kazuki, for everything. I'm going do something about this. I promise I'll go to therapy and I'll be a better for you." Rias said while tears spilled from her eyes.

I was about to say to say until Issei and the others barged in the room. And Issei looked absolutely pissed.

"You fucking slut! I can't you'd do something like this him. How dare you?! The only thing he does is love and care for you and you do this to repay him! You took twenty cocks then you can still tell him that you love him?! You bitch!" Issei screamed as Asia held him back.

"I hate you! How could you do that to your boyfriend?! He loves you so much! He talks about you non-stop but this is how you fucking repay him?! I'm not a girl but I'm sure your not suppose to take twenty cocks then still you say that you love him!" Issei snapped before slamming the door angrily.

"I need sometime alone." I said as I gently placed Rias's head on a pillow.

~~~~~~~~~

"You haven't did anything wrong." Akeno said as she walked in and stared at me.

"Yes I'm just me. A useless boyfriend. I can't even use my powers anymore." I said.

"Don't feel useless because of Rias. I still love you. We all do." Akeno said as she brought our lips together.

"Akeno. Let's do it."

"Are you sure? You said you'd save yourself until marriage."

"I can't wait that long! I want to have sex now. Or next chapter!"

A/N: Ugh. Great now I have to fix the fourth wall. And I'll say it now. This story will sadly be ending soon. But worry not because the ending will be epic. Next chapter is called: I Love You. It'll be a lemon. And the only lemon until the epilogue. You guys will really be surprised. And if you have any feedback or questions let me know. See ya later~

Harem: Akeno(Alpha), Xenovia(Beta), Rosewessie(Omega), Rias, Kuroka, Kale, Caulifla, Android 18, Chichi, Bulma, Vegito and Koneko.