~UNDER THE WEATHER~

One-shot story

One saturday morning, you open your eyes and stretched out your hands. You slightly yawned and try to get up. As you get up, you noticed the clock on the wall that says 8:30 am 🕣 . Your phone 📱 rang and you quickly answer it.

You: Hello.... (you said with a rough voice).
Jared: Good morning sunshine. Your voice sound different. Are you okay? (he asked a little worried).
You: I'm fine. Don't worry (trying to sound better).
Jared: You don't sound okay. I'll see you in few minutes.
You: But Jared wait....

*He quickly hung up the call*

You got up from your bed 🛏 , put on a sweater on top of your pjs, a pair of socks and head down the stairs. You went straight to the kitchen and made yourself a hot cup of tea 🍵 . Several minutes later, the door bell 🕭 rang. You peek into the window and saw Jared standing outside. You put down your cup of tea 🍵 and open up the door🚪.

You: Hi (you said giving him a quick hug).
Jared: It's cold ❄ out here.

*You let him inside right away and you shut the door 🚪*

You: You really don't have to come here you know (your voice still rough).
Jared: Is this how you usually greet a person?
You: Of course not (you said associated with a cough) I know you have more important things to do rather than coming here.
Jared: This is important (he said as he took off his black gucci hooded jacket and hang it by stand next to the couch).

*You went back to the kitchen and grab your cup of tea 🍵

*You went back to the kitchen and grab your cup of tea 🍵. You try to finish it up and ask him something*

You: Would you like some tea 🍵? (your voice sound a little better) It's Chamomile

*Jared walk towards you and said*

Jared: No thank you (he said and sat on a chair next to the counter top) Did you have breakfast already?
You: I haven't. I just woke up when you called. I just managed to make some tea 🍵 (you said and take a last sip).
Jared: You should eat something (he said as he stood up from where he was sitting and walk towards the fridge).