~LET'S REWIND~

Part 3

<A few months ago>

Around spring time (March) Jared and his band🎸🎹🥁 30 Seconds to Mars began their European tour 🌍 .

You started dating 💑 during the last week of January

You started dating 💑 during the last week of January. Your relationship was going well until one day, it started to change when he got busy promoting the upcoming tour 🌍 . There were interviews, photo 📸 shoots and guest appearances here and there but you and him still managed to maintain the relationship as it was when it first started. You text each other. Call each other. Facetime and exchange pictures via Snapchat. It went on just like that. Days, weeks and month's passed by.
One day, you slightly yawned as you woke up. You look at the calendar 📅 behind the door 🚪 of your bedroom.

You grab your phone📱at the night stand and decided to make a call

You: Hey baby. It's almost our monthsary 💏 . I can't believe it's been 3 months since we've been together.
Jared: Hey! I was about to call you before hitting the stage. How are you?
You: I just woke up from my nap. So, the show is about to start?

**Jared was somewhere in Europe. There's a time difference whenever you call each other. It's either him about to start a show or sometimes he's already in bed 🛌 sleeping**

Jared: Yeah. 15 minutes before show time. I'm so glad you called.
You: Really??
Jared: I miss you.
You: Aww, baby. I miss you too. Anyway, you'll be flying back this friday right?

**When the tour 🌍 began, Jared has occasional time off. He said that he'll fly back home as long as it doesn't mess up with his schedule**

Jared: Uhm.... About that....
You: What's the matter?
Jared: I'm not flying back this friday. The flight got rescheduled.
You: Rescheduled, why?
Jared: We have another show that day. It was a last minute decision.
You: A last minute decision? Are you kidding me!?
Jared: Listen baby. Please don't be upset.
You: I would be if you don't tell me what is going on.
Jared: It was the organizers who booked the show.
You: Okay.... Uhm, is there a way for them to cancel that or can you tell them to move it to a different date?
Jared: No. Why would they book a show, cancel it or moved it right after? That's insane!
You: What about our 3rd monthsary 💏 ? In case you're wondering, it's this weekend. It can't be moved to a different date.