Chapter 2 || Justiney

A/N Expect a lot of crude conversation

Aleks p.o.v

"Dex, what the fuck! Stop! Asshole! You're gonna make me fucking drop the food you dick!" I argued with him as I trying to push his hands away, my right hand holding the food.

"Stop being a whining bitch! I didn't know you were a ticklish prick, Aleks! I know how to fuck with you now!" He teased as he laughed at my struggle.

"God damnit, fuck you!"

I ran away from him, making my way inside the lobby of the building and catching my breath once I made it in. He's only been here for almost two whole days and he's already being a piece of shit.

"Aleks, how the fuck are you tired mate? You didn't run a long distance, it was only from the fucking car to here."

"I play video games for a living dude, I'm not a professional track athlete."

"Yeah, whatever. Just hurry up so we can get back to the office, I'm fucking starving."

"And you told ME to stop being a whining bitch." I laughed, rolling my eyes at him.

Dex shook his head and threw me the finger as he brushed passed me into the elevator. Once we got back up to the office we were immediately greeted by Jordan.

"Oh Hey, there you are! Dex, I need you to help me out with some stuff for RTX." He said grabbing his wrist.

"Are you kidding me? Right now? I'm fucking hungry Jordan and I would rather eat at the moment." Dex said tugging away his arm.

"Dex, I need you and Seamus right now. It'll only take a few minutes." Jordan pleaded.

"Fine." He groaned, "Just hurry up. Aleks, just leave my food on the counter or some shit."

"Yeah, no problem." I said as I watched him be dragged away by Jordan.

It had already been settled that Dex would be the newest incoming Creature. It was pretty awesome, you know? I mean, I work along side him on Sanity Not Included, but now he'll be moving down to Colorado and into the office soon after he's announced after RTX.

Although, I'm pretty upset about Eddie leaving, it's for the best and i understand. I just wish it didn't have to be that way you know? I mean I won't get to see my best friend as much anymore. I guess I'll get over it sooner or later, I can't let myself get behind.

Aside from that, Dex being here is gonna be a totally different thing now. Something about him has really been hitting me in a sensitive spot. I don't know what it is about him... But...

I've just been finding him really attractive...

"Hey, Aleks! Did you not fucking hear me? Can I have my food please?" James demanded in an upset tone.

"Oh shit, yeah I'm sorry dude, here." I said handing him what is his "usual".

"Damn, what's up with you?" He asked, raising a brow at me.

"Nothing, I was just distracted." I shook my head at him, hoping that he wouldn't question me again.

What was up with me? I knew I was distracted... But I was actually distracted by the thought of... Dex?

"Well, alright then. I'm gonna go record some shit after I finish munching down here. If you need me, don't." He said as he trailed back to his office room.

I chuckled at his remark, "Yo, I'm back with the food! Get your shit before I fucking toss it out!" I yelled as I walked through the hallway.

"Thanks Aleks, you ruined ANOTHER recording today. Now I'm gonna have to cut that out." Seamus groaned grabbing his food from the bag.