bad little boy~marshall lee x reader lemon

This is a seaqual to my previous marshall lee x reader
~

"Well wasn't that a naughty little stunt u pulled~" a voice whispered in your ear from behind causing you to gasp and pause your action of taking a sip from your drink.you had to bite your lip to keep from moaning as certain vampire king pressed up close against u arms around your waste keeping you traped."can you blame me?..you were being a bad little boy marshmellow~"you purred back smirking a sudden flirtatiousness finding its way into your brain probably the alcohol.marshall groaned pressing close against u and you felt something hard press against your ass causing another gasp to escape your lips.well you certainly didn't expect that.youve been flirty before an you both just normally laughed to it off afterwards but this time felt different."well well well arnt u riled up mr.vampire king"you continued to tease and he groaned in reply. At this point the alcohol in your system seemed to be the only logical explanation to your sudden seductive behavior before And u honestly had no idea you were capable of getting marshall so excited the idea of it lit a spark of confidence deep inside you that led you to press your ass harder against him slowly begining to grind on him.many quiet groans and swears began to leave his lips as he gripped your hips harder panting in your ear as if hed just ran a marathon.
With a yelp you suddenly found yourself cling to a floating marshall as the party grew further and further from sight.
For awhile you found yourself clinging to his shirt in silence watching as the scenery passed by

Before long you found yourself on the oh so familiar front porch of his cave house.you turned around to break the silence but was silenced by a soft cold pair of lips as marshall grabbed your wrists and pulled you close.you let a loud muffled moan as he dragged his fangs lightly grazing your bottom lip.deciding to continue your role as the tease you denied his request for entry and his frustration with your actions was quite obvious.pulling away he glared down at you with sharp lustful eyes and u tryed your best to fight the shiver that ran down your spine."awww is my little marshmellow feeling impatio-" he didn't allow you to finish your teasing as he quickly picked you up bringing you inside before slamming you down onto his couch mouth ravishing yours swallowing any other words you might have had.with a moan you run your hands up along his back tugging on his shirt some more.with a light bite marshall pulled away and slowly began unbottoning the annoying item.he smirked down at you knowing perfectly well how much he was torturing you with his slow snailike pace "marshall~" you whined in need staring at him beggingly wanting nothing more than to run your hands down his chest or better yet you could use your tounge to trace every little detail.
Finally marshall popped the last botton off pulling the plaid material away.you groaned in annoyance as you saw a grey tank top in between you and your goal."ugh why must you always wear tanks underneath" you groaned. Marshall chuckled finding your annoyance adorable "dont worry babe i wont torture you anymore"marshalls slender hands pulled away the tanktop revealing deliciously pale skin and full six pack.. like an all you can eat Buffett for your eyes.you leaned forward and began trailing wet kisses down his neck licking and biting your fangs having a field day with his delectable flesh.slowly your tounge trailed its way downward tracing every curve and feature his pants and groans like music to your ears "oh fuck!..(y/n)"marshall whined gripping your hair tightly as your pink muscle dipped just below the rim of his pants "fuck please!" Marshall moaned blushing and looking at you needily by now you were so soaked it felt like you had pissed yourself.quickly you made work of his clothing and moving to yours stripping down till all you had left were your sexy red pantys.marshall groaned as he drank in the wonerfull sight before him and you smirked his hungry gaze only boosting your confidence. You crawled onto his lap facing him and your hand made its way to his member and u began to jerk him off as u bit your lip in a sexy manner pressing your breasts against his chest "(y/n)!" He groaned face red as he held the back of his right hand to his mouth trying his best to contain the sounds that burned at the back of his throat."marshall~!" you moaned panting beggining to grind against him lips crashing against his in fiery wet hungry kisses  tounges playing twister."i love you " marshall gasped as you both pulled away for air "i love you too" you panted leaning your forehead against his savoring the feeling of his laboured breaths against your kiss swollen lips. "ride me (y/n)!.. please?" Marshall whimperd like a vunerable child causing ur heart to melt.this is a new side of marshall u had never seen before and u loved it u loved him truly u did with all of ur unbeating heart.with shakey nervous movements you removed the remaining item of clothing gripping the base of his cock and positioning urself.with a bite of ur lip and one hand gripping his shoulder u slowly lowered urself down onto him. Causing the both of u to groan at the emence wave of pleasure that washed over u . With out hesitation you  began to ride the vampire. pants and moans filling the room as u both ravished each other's lips never parting going faster and faster. Marshalls hands moved to grip ur hips as he began to aid u by slamming u down harder against him causing you  to scream out in pure extacy."(y/n)!!" Marshall moaned over and over again his hips bucking uncontrollably only extending the pleasure "fuck marshall!!" u screamed out throwing ur head back as u reached ur peak falling over the edge. "Ngh!..shit!shit! fuck ....(y/n)!!!!" Marshall cussed as he continued to thrust into u nearing his peak as well "fuck!!..babe!!!"he screamed as he pulled out and came all over your still panting form.all that could be heard was panting for some moments as the two of u recovered from ur highs and marshall was the first to break the silence "love you idiot"he chuckled breathlessly, kissing your forehead "love you too marshmellow!"you mummbled with a smirk "dont call me marshmellow"he mummbled though you could hear the joyfull content in his tone showing that he wasnt at all annoyed by this even though he tryed to act like it and with smiles u both cleaned up then cuddled the rest of the night away in each other's arms.

~
So what do u guys think i think it was pretty good the first part to this seemed to be my most popular chapter so i felt it deserved a sequel
I think it turned out okay
Im glad i was able to finish
And i was actually able to gather up some inspiration for once
Anyway hope you like it
Its 1:08 in the morning rait now and i honestly cannot remember when i started writing this stupid insomnia oh well!

                                  ~later lovelys