"All my friends are upstairs. And yes, this is Minkyung, Seungmin's sister." Sungyoon smiled as he answered. Not only Mr Park has met all of us, he remembers us too.

Apparently he remembered Seungmin as a shy boy because he didn't talk much the last time we went down here for dinner.

After we ordered the food, mr Park asked the two of us to sit at a table and wait. Sungyoon and I sat at the table at the corner of the restaurant.

"Why did you ask me to come with you instead of Jangjun?" I asked Sungyoon, drinking the coke mr Park treat us. He sighed in response.

"Today, I went out, but I didn't go on a mission, and went to meet someone instead. I shouldn't have went... now, we will be in trouble. All of us." He answered quietly, looking down in guilty. I widened my eyes.

"What are you talking about..." I asked carefully.

"I chose to talk to you because you're probably the only one who can listen to this calmly without knowing what's going on." He chuckled. I was confused with his words.

"You probably don't know what's happening yet, because neither does anyone else in this team. But weird things will start to happen. Things aren't like before any more. You need to be careful with anyone you talk to, don't trust anyone easily. Okay?" Sungyoon looked at me and said.

"Okay..." I nodded.

"Especially tomorrow, don't be left alone, stick with Joochan, work together and don't let anything happen to any of you." He said.

"I'll be okay." I said and he smiled, before passing me a pencil.

"What's that for?" I asked, confused.

"Aren't you having an arts test tomorrow?" He asked.

"How did you know?" I widened my eyes.

He winked and stood up, getting the food mr Park prepared, and left the restaurant. I quickly followed behind him.

----------------------

The next day at school

"Hong Joochan!!!" I exclaimed as I glared at the boy. He just sighed and buried his face in his hands.

"No Minkyung, this is not a joke." Joochan answered, almost crying.

"We're going to do a god damn arts test and you're telling me that you forgot to bring your HB pencil?!" I scolded. He only lowered his head.

"I prepared a lot for this test, please help me..." He begged. My expression softened.

"Keep this." I gave him the HB pencil I bought at the shop yesterday when we went to get supplies.

"What about you?" Joochan asked. I took out the pencil Sungyoon gave me.

"Don't worry, you'll do well." I smiled, he smiled back.

"Have you guys prepared well?" Jibeom asked as he sat down behind us.

"Yeah." Joochan and I answered in sync.

At last, we chose to believe Jibeom, since there is no reason he would trick us. It doesn't affect us that much even if he did.

During the class teacher period, our arts teacher came in and announced the topic for our test. It is exactly the one Jibeom circled on the paper.

"Actually, I have a friend in this school who also took visual arts, and their class had done the test a few days ago." Jibeom explained. Oh...so that's why he knew what's the topic.