☆♡Baldi X Reader♡☆

This is my story, I'm going to make Baldi have a four pack and make him toned.

Y/ N's P.O.V
As I got out of my mom's car I looked at the school that my mom calls "Baldi's Basics of Education and Learning".

"Bye Y/N, hope you have a great day at the summer school" My mom said as she got out of parking lot

I slowly opened the yellow doors that appears to be the teacher...

"Hi, I'm Baldi and welcome to my school house!" Baldi said

"Hello Mr. Baldi" I said with a tint of pink in my cheeks

"Come, I'll show you my class" Baldi said as he grabbed my shoulder and lead me to his class

"If you want, you can explore around the school if you want, but you must back 10:30" Baldi said

"I-I guess I'll just stay here..." I said nervously

I said down and took out my phone and my headphones, listening to Alan Walker- Sing Me to Sleep.

Suddenly, the bell ring so loud that I jumped and banged my head in the desk.

"Ow!" I yelped in pain

"Y/N, are you ok?!" Baldi said as he ran towards me to check

"Y-Yeah..." I said

"I guess the bell scared you, you might want to put your phone away, we're starting class now" Baldi said

I put away my phone in my backpack and waited for class to start...

⚠Smut warning⚠

"I guess class is early, Y/N why don't we do something... private?~" Baldi cooed as he took out his ruler and walked towards me

This isn't good....

In a flash, I was now pinned in the wall by Baldi and felt a pair of lips smashed into mine. I didn't know what to do, so I just kissed back. He pulled away and gave me love bites in my neck, I moaned softly and feel him grinning in my neck.

"Oh, you're gonna love this~" Baldi said as he took off his turtleneck sweater, showing his four pack.

I blushed and kissed him, he was surprised but tend to kiss back. He licked my bottom lip for entrance and I playfully denied, he slowly went to take off my bra and groped one of my breasts. I gasped and his tongue went straight into my mouth, leaving no space untouched. My legs were around his waist, he picked me up and laid me down on his desk. He took of my shirt and my black plaid skirt, leaving me in my laced undergarments. He unclipped my bra and started to suck one of my hard buds. I felt jolts of pleasure all over my body.

"Now, let's have the real fun to begin" Baldi said as he unbuckled his belt, showing his hard and erect member under his boxers.

I didn't notice that I was looking at the size of his member.

"Like what you see darling?~" He said as he slowly took off his boxer, revealing his hard member.

"Now be a good girl... or you'll be punished~" Baldi said as he put his member close to my mouth

"Now, suck" Baldi commanded

I slowly put his member in my mouth and started sucking slowly. He groans in pleasure while I'm doing this.

"Faster" Baldi commanded

I sucked faster as he groaned louder

"Y/N, I'm gonna cu-" Baldi groaned as he climaxed in my mouth.

I didn't have time to cough it out since it was deep into my throat when suddenly, he laid me down on the desk and slowly took off my panties with his teeth.

He slowly entered his member in me, there was so much pain, that tears came into me eyes. For a while, there was now pleasure I moaned loudly in pleasure.

"F-Faster Baldi" I moaned louldy

Suddenly, felt a sharp pain in my ass, it was Baldi using his ruler to smack me.

"I'm cumming soon..." Baldi groaned

"M-Me too" I moaned

"I'm gonna-" Baldi groaned as he climaxed

I felt this knot in my stomach as he climaxed in me. He took out his member, I laid down in the desk to relax. Until, in a flash I was now in my clothes.

"I love you darling~" Baldi said as he kissed my cheek

"I love you too Baldi" I giggled

"You can now go home now~ I think I saw your mom's car~" Baldi cooed

I ran out of the school and gave my mom a hug.

"The summer school was awesome, the teacher Mr. Baldi was nice" I said

"Well, I'm glad you like it honey" My mom said

We both got in the car and went home, seeing Baldi smiling by the window in the school...