Chapter 2

(Shiro's POV)

"I need two pepperoni pizzas and a cheese pizza for delivery at 1234 Lilith Blvd! They're all large!" I shout out to all of the employees. I'm the manager at the Domino's here, and it's been pretty busy lately. Ever since our Domino's got bigger, we added the online option, and we've been getting a lot of orders. It's pretty stressful as the manager. 

The online orders are finally coming to a stop. I take a deep breath, and a new order pops onto the screen. This is unusual, there's actually something in the special instructions. Those don't pop up very often, or maybe I just haven't been reading it on the last bunch of orders. 

"I need a large cheese pizza for Voltron University boys' dorm, room 173!" I yell out. I chuckle to myself while reading the special instructions. "Hey Keith!" Keith is our best delivery boy, but I might be a bit biased, he is my brother. He doesn't seem lonely, but I can tell he is. This could be an opportunity to set him up! This is the perfect opportunity to help him.

He looks up from cleaning up someone else's mess. See? I'm not biased. "Yeah? What is it, Shiro?" He walks up to me.

I chuckle again, "Would you consider yourself as cute?"

He looks at me, confused, "Cuter, than you, that's for sure."

I laugh at him and give him a noogie, "Don't be like that, I'm plenty cute."

He rolls his eyes and rubs his head, "Whatever, what did you need?"

"I need you to deliver this cheese pizza that's coming up." I point to the pizza that's being made, "Special instructions ask for our cutest delivery boy."

He groans, "It's probably some weird high school girls who need a laugh."

I laugh again, "Didn't you hear the address? It's Voltron University."

"So? Then it's just college girls, which are even creepier," He interrupts me.

"You didn't let me finish. Boy's dorm." I smirk.

He quietly gasps, but then has a straight face, "Fine, I'll do it." He takes the pizza that was just finished, "What room number again?"

"173."

"Alright, I'll be right back." He takes the pizza to his delivery car and drives off. 

I chuckle to myself once more and see the computer screen flash in the corner of my eye from behind me. While we were talking, a ton of new online orders came in. Great.