20. I do's

Axel:

*wedding day*
(They are 21)

(They signs and talk during the wedding thanks)

Wow I never thought this day would come I'm getting married to a man that I love with my whole soul. We wrote our own vows though nobody know what they are it's kinda a surprise... we took a year to plan for this wedding so it could be nice. My sister is here as well as Alice who is my best man? Woman? I'm not sure.

(Axels wedding outfit)

This Is my suit though me and suit have a love hate relationship it's okay it's the one time I must wear a suit. I wanted so much to send Alice to go see Ace to take a picture I want to see what he's wearing..... "Alice how much do you love me??" "Fine I'll go get your stupid picture" I smile and hug her tight "thank you" I waited and waited for what felt like a million years but in reality it was 10 minutes. I saw the picture and I almost fainted

 I saw the picture and I almost fainted

(Ace wedding outfit)

It was time and I am the one walking to him because as he says he's still the bad boy and he's macho. When he told me that I laughed everytime I looked at him for a week straight. We didnt have the normal bride song play no we had 'same love' *its the video above*
As I walked with my sister beside me. As I walked to my future I couldn't help but be grateful for everything that has happened to my to bring me to the man standing at the end. I couldn't take my eyes away from him. He is mine forever now.

I stand facing me holding both of my hands and I smile. "Have you written your own vows" the pastor said and signed. Before I can even say anything ace nods. he smirks and shrugs... why is he so cute
Ace: "with this hand I will lift your sorrows. Your cup will never empty, for I will be your wine. With this heart, I will light your way to our future. With this ring, I ask you to forever be mine."
Axel: "with this hand I will lift your sorrows. Your cup will never empty, for I will be your wine. With this heart, I will light your way to our future. With this ring, I ask you to forever be mine."
After saying I do Ace pulls me to him by my hips and kisses me so loving I completely lose my breath. We walk down the isle as our family and friends that accept us throw flower petals at us and rice. I cant take this smile off my face. I'm really happy and I wouldnt trade this for the world. This is how my life is supposed to be.

♡●♡●♡●♡●♡●♡●♡●♡

•vote
•comment
• please let me know if you would like a bonus chapter
•thank you for reading