AAAAND THE WINNERS ARE...

FakeAmourshipper: JESUS!

Agent 4: ARE WE DONE?!

YES! NOW SHUT UP! Introductions are in order. Guys, this is Agent 4, the new guy I met while reading a fanfic.

Agent 4: I hate all of you.

Welcome to our world.

FakeAmourshipper: Can we get on with this? We still gotta crush this orphan's head before the police arrive.

True, True, so THESE ARE THE PLACES THAT THE IDEAS WON! LET'S BRING 'EM OUT!

In last place-

FakeAmourshipper: 4th place. Get it right.

Agent 4: Yeah.

Did I ask?

FakeAmourshipper: You did now.

Agent 4: Bitch.

ANYWAYS, in 4TH place, we got RANDOM ONE SHOTS, SMASH BROS ONE SHOTS, AND POKE GIRL ONE SHOTS, ALL WITH 3 VOTES!

FakeAmourshipper: We forgot to mention that we asked for votes across three of our stories.

Agent 4: Are we done yet?

No. ON TO 3RD PLACE!

FakeAmourshipper: So, in 3rd place, we have YURI AND YANDERE ONE SHOTS!

At least the readers are smart enough to know that you don't stick your d!%k in crazy.

Agent 4: True.

Yes?

Agent 4: What?

YOU CALLED FOR ME!

FakeAmourshipper: BOTH OF YOU, SHUT UP! WE NEED TO CONTINUE ANNOUNCING THE WINNERS!

True and Agent 4: Fine..........

Agent 4: And in 2nd place, we have READER X ANIME ONE SHOTS, AND FULL SMASH STORY!

FakeAmourshipper: FUCK ALL OF YOU!

CALM THE F%$K DOWN! WE DON'T NEED THIS RIGHT NOW!

Agent 4: I told myself. I told myself it was a bad idea to go with these guys. But then I told myself, 'It'll be fine. They know what they're doing. It'll be fun!' Is what I said. I regret everything. I regret everything I ever done.

And in 1st, the winner, which you all probably figured out by now, is CHEATER ONE SHOTS!

FakeAmourshipper: I can imagine their faces right now.

Agent 4: FUCK YEAH, THE PAIN! Is that about right?

Yup. So-SHIT! THE POLICE! GUYS, GET IN THE CAR!

FakeAmourshipper: Yo, when we're running away, can we stop by Chick-Fil-Lay?

Agent 4: Well, I'm sure we can ram into the store window and hopefully kill someone.

Sure. Sure.

Police: GET ON YOUR KNEES!

I'M NOT YOUR MOTHER LAST NIGHT!

*True, Fake, and Agent 4 phase out of existence*

Cast a vote on what the first part should be. I'll be uploading it in one hour.