Let's do this shiz

Sorry for forgetting to upload last week.

______________________________________

We were all squaring off, one on one. I was fighting most of Rias's household, as for Issei, he was being chased by Irina who was just having a good time threatening his life. Micheal was throwing hands with Rias, Eli was dealing with Akeno and Vali, and she was holding her own. As for Opal, she was fighting Big Red in the sky above. I looked up to see how she was doing, and so far she was winning.

"NEVER TAKE YOUR EYES OFF YOUR OPPONENT!"

Xenovia tried to surprise me, but I just slashed her in her stomach. Not anything fatal though. Don't wanna get arrested for murder.

Asia ran over to heal her, which reminded me of the number one rule of fighting games: Always take out the healer first. So, keeping this in mind, I RKO'd Asia, and threw her several hundred feet away. I then fired a magical beam at her.

Grayfia: "Gremory's bishop, retired."

"That takes care of that."

Rias: "ASIA!"

"Saying someone's name instead of talking normally, cliche."

Rias got distracted, which gave Micheal a chance to surprise magic blast her.

"Listen to Xenovia, Rias. You nearly got yourself killed there."

So, the fight continued on for awhile.

"Alright, enough of this mess. I'm gonna join them up above."

So I turned invisible, and sped around, slashing the rest of Rias's peerage.

Grayfia: "OH SHI-I mean, everyone besides Rias, Vali, and B.R., retired."

Micheal: "Good work, Y/N!"

"Naturally. Eyes up, Micheal."

"Huh?"

Then he was blind sided by a magic attack from Rias.

(Everyone besides Micheal facepalms.)

"Hey, Rias. You might wanna back out now. It's only the three of you."

Then, Rias gained a smile on her face.

"Which is exactly what I was hoping for. B.R.! Vali! Fusion time!"

(A/N I'm gonna be honest with you. I'm just making this up as I go along. Btw, who should the main antagonist be?)

Then Vali and B.R. flew towards Rias, and then when they got there, there was a flash of blinding light. Well, blinding for everyone but angels. After all, we invented the blinding light.

Then they came out looking like this.