a Song for Tord(pt 2)

A/N:sorry I haven't updated in a while, I've been gone

[Tom's P.O.V]

I left Tord in the kitchen going into the living seeing Matt and telling him to follow me."Matt come here" i said while walking into the side room"what is it Tim?"he asked"Tom,Matt do you remember when I told Edd and you?"I said waiting for him to answer.

"yes"he finally said "great now I need to tell you something," I started but paused"he cant know!" Matt looked at me while Edd walked into the room"what will you do then?"I heard Edd say "I just said 'leave me alone commie'.....and I dunno"I sighed but then added "I'm gonna go to my room and be on my phone" Matt and Edd looked at me then nodded.

"Ok Tom"Edd said before going to the kitchen.

[Matt's P.O.V]

Tom left to his room Edd went to the kitchen Making us,Tord me and Edd,popcorn for a movie I stayed and Look at myself in the side room until I heard Tord "Matt im gonna start the movie"

I walked into the living room looking myself in the mirror.

I'm so beautiful ...I thought to myself and then sat down to watch the movie.Edd sat
in the middle of me and Tord.

|Timskip|

[Tom's P.O.V.]

Being in my room and playing games on my phone wasn't so intertaying... I got off my bed and went to the kitchen to get smirnoff when I heard the movie they were watching,Dr.Who, l didn't want to go in the living room so I texted Edd to come in the kitchen.
(I didn't know what movie so I just put Dr.Who)

Tom:Edd came to the kitchen.

Edd:why?

Tom:please?

Edd:fine.

I saw Edd get up and then I saw Tord... He was asleep on the couch, like a cat, Matt has on his side half not I guess Edd was leaning on him? I don't know

When Edd got into the kitchen he sat down at the table"what do you need? "He asked"I'm bored"I answered him"then watch the movie with us"he said"but... "Then I pointed to the tail"Tom I think Tord would know about that"he said"he's the one who gave you the potion"

"Oh yea... "I heard Tord's voice, he woke up... So I run upstairs into my room looking at a song I made for him a few days ago.going to the my closet and I grabbed Susan sitting back on my bed looking at the song and singing it,

I got a pair of vintage kicks, let's go and take a walk
You know I like to listen(yeah) I know you love to talk
Let's go down to -

A knock on the door"yes?"no answer.."hello? "

[Tord's P.O.V]

I woke up to Edd leaving the couch I saw him go to the kitchen Tom was in there Matt was on the other side of the couch,I got up and walked to the kitchen tom ran away,I saw a tail? Tom has a tail, oh right that potion I thought that would have worn off by now but I guess not

I got to the kitchen Edd getting Cola "what was that about? "I asked him "You and the Movie"he said,me?,"Why me?"I questioned "because he doesn't want to talk to you"

Right... "Oh ok... "I said leaving to Toms room, I heard him singing when I got to the door. I hit the door on accident when I sat to listen to him sing.

"Yes?"he stopped singing and playing Susan "hello?"he said once again i didn't answer him I think he thought the person left so he went on singing...I knew that song,it's the one he told Edd about and Matt,from high school,i got Matt to tell me what the song was about, he wrote the whole song because he liked me.

I opened the door to his room, "Tom? " "Tord!" He yelled, surprised, I walked to him "hey Tom... " he put Susan down with the song lyrics under it"what do you want commie? " he asked I looked at him "your singing that song, since high school?"
"Yes?" He started"look Commie, if that's all you wanted then get out of my room"
"That's not all I wanted..."

I then kissed him, he didn't push me off instead he started to kiss back.

----------------------------
OK I'll make a third one, am I rude for ending it their??

Anything wrong with spelling don't tell me please