chapter 5

Lillie_34 this is dedicated to you as your books are so good.

That's what Naruto looks like at this age just cause he is so cute
%%%

As he introduced himself the room flipped. Mikoto was wailing in a corner, Fugaku was setting things on fire and the Hokage was flipping tables screaming 'dOnT tOuCh Ma SpAgEtTe'. Naruto was back to making out with Kurama and Sasuke was hissing at them while trying to take Naruto away from him.

"Oh for fuck sake not again" Shikimaru groaned,rubbing his temples in frustration.

"Again?" Itachi questions raising his eyebrows at the nara, honestly he knew since he had his memory's but he doesnt remember the Hokage flipping tables and screaming about spagette.

"we told him in the future, and he screamed for an hour, we had to send in a medic to sedate him because he was going to man hunt kurama" Shikimaru says remembering how Naruto explained his relationship to everyone

Flashback

"You are here today as i have an announcement" Naruto explains to the Konoha twelve

They are in Ichiraku ramen shop waiting on Naruto telling them the big news. But none of them realise that the Hokage and the sensei's are watching through the crystal ball in the Hokage's office.
As he starts to explain a man runs in and sweeps Naruto of his feet and state's that he's taking Naruto home, and runs back out, leaving everyone blinking at the spot Naruto was last in before looking to Shikimaru and Sasuke in question.

"What the hell was that?" Ino asks standing from her seat and making her way towards were Naruto had been taken, the rest following.

"I wouldnt go bother them if i were you" Sasuke warns, but get up to pursue them any way dragging Shikimaru with him.

"Yea i dont want to go back to counselling thanks" Shikimaru agrees while they all trek towards Naruto's apartment.

Once they get there they knock and wait for am answer. When they dont get one Kiba tries the door and it clicks open,they hear grunts and moans from inside until a crash and a short screech pierces the silent air before its abruptly cut of .

In a panic they all run towards the sounds and fling open the bedroom door only to be mentally scared from seeing Naruto and Kurama going at it fully naked.

They all immediately turn around and walk out never saying a word and leaving for home.

Hokage
Meanwhile the sensei's are currently covering nosebleeds and trying to calm down Hiruzen who keeps flipping tables and screaming about 'his baby growing up too fast'

Flashback over

As the room began to calm down and tables were set right, naruto and kurama explained how they were mates. He also told them how Sasuke and Shikamaru could be mates but they haven't fully unlocked their animal cores.

%%%
Holy shut so many people have read and voted on this like wow. Thanks. Your all amazing. If you have an idea you want or you want a bonus chapter in a specific characters reaction let me know.

If I did a smut book of the Naruto characters would it get read????

Vote who you'd like to see if the character you want isn't here just comment on the other option

Hiruzen

Shikimaru

Sasuke

Hinata

Minato (even tho he's dead)

Kushina (even tho she's dead)

Other

Comment
Vote
Like
544 words