"That's very interesting. But, what do you mean by main?"

"Oh! Well, I actually have-" before I could finish my sentence I could feel the temperature in the room drastically drop, causing me to shiver.

"Hey, why is it so cold in here?" He asked.

Not even a second later ice filled the entire room and trapped us in it from the waist down.

"This must be that Todoroki's quirk." I said. "Can you move at all Ojiro?"

"I can't, and my tail is frozen too."

"Okay, since ice is pretty easy to break, I'll make like a ball of crystals and smash it against the ice. Then I'll help you." I did what I said and managed to free myself. And before I could help Ojiro a monotoned voice stopped me.

"I wouldn't try that if I were you. Don't even try to fight, we both know you will lose." Said Todoroki.

"It's not nice to assume things Icey. Besides, you don't even know my full potential." I said, trying to sound intimidating.

"Tch, fine then." He said as he shot ice at me.

I was able to block it with a wall of crystals. I then charged at him, planning to try and apprehend him. But he seemed to of predicted that and dodged me and some how manage to freeze my hands together.

     Todoroki then walked over to the nuke to touch it, but before he could I stomped my foot and crystals slowly started climbing up Todoroki's leg keeping him in place.

     He gave an annoyed face and I gave him a smirk as a response. I then smashed my ice hands against the wall causing them break.

     "Shoji, I might need some help. Head on over." Said Todoroki obviously annoyed. I sorta felt bad to be honest, I probably just wanted this to be over, but I wanted to prove myself. So I'm going to give my all, just like Hagakure wanted to.

     As Todoroki tried to figure a way out of my crystal trap, I made the decision to wall the entrance into the room. Knowing Shoji's quirk he could easily break it, but doing that put me at ease.

      When I finished putting up the wall I felt crystals emerged from my body.

     As I tried to ignore the pain I felt a body collide with mine, trapping me underneath him.

     He tried to ice my arms and legs to the floor, but before he could I kicked him off and put some distance between us.

     Before I could make up my next move I could hear banging. Shoji must of made his way up here already and is trying to break the wall.

     Because of Shoji distracting me, I almost didn't notice Todoroki make a run for the nuke.

     I kicked off the ground with my crystals and launched myself at him. Before we could collide everything started going in slow motion.

     What should I do? Shoji is about to break through, but Todoroki is about to touch his objective. I've overused my main quirk, if I try to do it again I might make some crystals appear inside of me and cause internal bleeding.. or maybe I could use my second quirk. But I promised myself I would only use it in emergencies. Weeell, this is sorta an emergency.

     So I've made my decision. Everything went back to normal. I collided with Todoroki as he was merely centimeters from touching the nuke when we fused. Well, sorta.

     I felt the chilling cold he was feeling, but I also felt a comforting warmth. We started glowing a light magenta color.

     We both took a couple steps back from the nuke. And before our bodies could become one, we unfused and fell on the floor.

     He looked at me with confusion. Or was it fear. He was sweating a lot. He just sat there, staring at me. He seemed unsure.

     He opened his mouth wanting to say something.

     But I couldn't hear it. My ears were ringing. I was still coming trying to come to my senses after sorta fusing.

     I felt myself being lifted off the ground and held in a very secure way. I tried to escape, but I couldn't.

     Shoji finally broke through and apprehend me.

     I started thrashing around hoping it would make a difference. But sadly it didn't.

     A sudden wave of exhaustion came over me. Eyes became blurry and I slowly went unconscious.

~•~

     I could hear the voice again. Her voice. It was firm and soothing. She was in the middle of speaking.

     "and...and now these rebels. We're tired of your excuses Pink. This Quartz can't hurt you. You can't be swayed by a few unruly Gems."

    I saw the silhouette again. I looked at the smaller one. They seemed troubled. I couldn't tell.

     The pain from before came back. This time worse. It was unbearable. Felt it in my head and around my belly button.

      I then began to cry. Some of the tears landed on my knees and I noticed that my tears were pink.

     I wiped them away only to have them stain my hands.

     Roses began to bloom from the stains and started engulfing me. I was felt like I was being in suffocated.

     I started freaking out, feeling the floor disappear from underneath me. I was falling in a never ending pit.

     And felt like I was going to throw up and pass at. But before I could, I heard a voice that was barely audible. I listened until I heard. It was as clear as day.

     "....this is all YoUr fault...."