He realizes his feelings

(It's all in the boy's povs)

For all them you guys have been hanging out together for 5-7 weeks now.

Naruto~

I've been hanging out with y/n for so long now. All i ever do now is think about her. Sakura is always teasing me and saying i like her but i always deny it. But whenever i see her hanging around her guy friends i feel something different. I don't know what this feeling is but i do feel a sting in my heart and it hurts. Could i possibly- no way! I don't love y/n do i? I mean she's cool, amazing, pretty, and- I think i might actually love her. But she would never like me back. I know that. I-I i don't know what to do. I should just keep it to myself.

Sasuke~

Me and y/n have hung out like 24/7 ever since we met. She's not like other girls which drags me to her. She's really really pretty, smart, she's chill, and- I love her personality it's funny. She's the best girl and doesn't act like one of my fangirls. She actually acts really chill with me and friendly. She understands my past and supports me. I think i might be in love with y/n. I wouldn't be surprised if i was though to be honest she's amazing. 

Shikamaru~

Me and y/n we have been hanging out for a while. She can be lazy like me and it's so cute when she blushes or when she falls asleep on my lap. Her hair it's really soft too. She accepts me for me and doesn't force me to do stuff like some people *cough* Ino Yamanaka *cough* I really like how chill she is about things. She's smart, quick at thinking, loves making jokes, and overall really beautiful. I know my feelings towards her. I love her alot. But i don't think she feels the same with the way she acts towards choji. What a drag

Neji~

y/n comes over alot she'll hang out with me and hinata alot. Hinata will always push me into y/n to try and start something up between us. And it's cute whenever she blushes when i do something or when hinata is up to one of her shenanigans. I know i love y/n but i couldn't ever tell her. She's always with lee that i think she's fallen for him. I guess that it's just not destined for me to love y/n as much as i'd want destiny to bring us two together. 

Gaara~

y/n comes and visits me alot. She's never afraid of me like the village is. Sometimes i'll just order her to come to my office just so i can see her and talk to her. But i always feel this feeling in my stomach around her. I should go and talk to temari about this. I go to temari's room and knock on her door. She opens the door and let's me into her bedroom. "Temari?" I say to her. "Hm?" "Well I wanted to ask you a question cause i think you could help me with this thing." "Alright go on ahead what is it?" "well you know y/n and me have been hanging out alot and i always feel this tingling feeling in my stomach and always feel the need to see her and talk to her. She's not scared of me like the village is and i feel warm and fuzzy inside that she's accepted me. Do you know what wrong with me and know the feeling that im feeling?" I say. Temari laughs at me. "Gaara your in love you love y/n" Temari says. "I-I do!?" I say shock everywhere. "Yes you do gaara that's cute you two would make such a cute couple!" Temari says fangirling making me blush bright red. I stand up bow and walk back to my office. "I love y/n huh" I smile to myself a bit.

Kiba~

me and y/n are always together she really loves akamaru and thinks my fangs look cool. She's one of the coolest girls i know. It's amazing her appearance lights up my mood when i see her. She is sorta different than the other girls. But i like that about her. She's different but so am i which makes me think of us together. I think i might love her! *Blushes* "K-kiba-kun your blushing and smiling are you ok?.." Hinata says to me. "Im fine just thinking about y/n- I-I mean... Uhhh" I accidentally blurt out causing my whole face to go red. "That's cute kiba-kun you should ask y/n out.." Hinata says smiling. "I-I don't know what if i get rejected!?" I say looking down. "I don't think you would kiba-kun" Hinata says sitting down next to me. "Hmmm... I'll think about it thanks hinata!" I say and smile.