Chapter 3

Gabe pulled a backpack out from under his bed that seemed to already have been packed. How long has he been planning this for? He then rummages through this drawers and pulls out two pistols.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING GABE?! WHY DO YOU HAVE THOSE??"

"We might need it Ave..and... It's a long story, I just have them ok?"

"WE MIGHT NEED IT FOR WHAT?? GABE PLEASE JUST TELL ME WHY YOU HAVE THEM.."

"AVIA WE NEED SOME KIND OF PROTECTION..."  

I don't know what I should be more worried about, the fact that Gabe has fucking guns or the fact that he thinks we might need it. I don't bother pushing him for answers so I kept my mouth shut and just went along with it. We called a taxi, headed to the airport and caught the earliest flight to London. Once we were on the plane, sleep took over and the last thing I remember was Gabe holding my hand and telling me everything was going to be alright. Next stop, London..

.

.

Harry's POV

It's another typical Friday...I had no plans for the day, but I heard Alex is throwing another party tonight, Probably with the stupid gang..Alex has this big gang called Pantheon that is basically the most powerful gang there is. He has members from all over the world, but he has the most here in London obviously. I hate being in this gang and I wish I never agreed to join. He would kill me if I tried to leave. Literally... since I am his most trusted man. The only upside was the great pay. I guess thats why I agreed to join in the first place.

5 hours later and here I am at the Stupid party. Got nothing better to do so might as well drink and maybe get at some girls that are here. 

"YO STYLES! HOW'RE YOOOOU ENJJJOYING YOURSELF SSSO FAR MATE??"   He's so fucking drunk. I could tell by the way his words are slurred.

" I'm doing good, not really in the mood to get a hangover tomorrow morning though"

"EEYY I GOT ONE OF MY MEN COMING IN FROM CALIFORNIIIIIIA.SAID HE'S RUNNING AWAY FROM HOME AND TOOK UP ON MY OFFER OF LIVING IN OUR GANG HOUSE WITH THE REST OF US. HE BROUGHT ALONG SOME CHICK."

aww fuck another one of them??? This house is huge ofcourse fucking alex would invite him to live here.

"Who is he??"  I'm curious to know who this guy is.. Wait did Alex just say he's bringing a girl?

"HIS NAME IS GABRIEL, HE'S BEEN WORKING WITH US FOR OVER 3 YEARS NOW. ALRIGHT STYLES GET FUCKING WASTED I'M GUNNA GO PAARRRRTTTYYYY!!!" and with that he was gone, disappeared somewhere in the huge crowd. I was gunna go back into my room when I see the front door open, some guy walked in with a girl trailing in behind him.  woah.... she was hot... I didn't notice I was staring until the guy walked by and introduced himself.

"WASSUP BRO I'M GABRIEL" So this is the guy......

"I'm Harry"

"ok well nice to meet you Harry I'll be up in my new room putting away all of our crap. Let's go Avia." 

Avia....Hmmm... she seemed so quite and shy yet so...interesting......

.

.

Avia's POV

I Wake up to the sound of Gabe snoring and found him drooling on me. eewwwww  I look out the window and noticed we were landing. 

"Gabe get up we're here" I roughly pushed him off of me and his eyes quickly shot open

"WHAT JUST HAPPENED" He basically screamed causing everyone to stare

"We're here you doofus and you were drooling on me so  pushed you off."

"Oh oops"

Once we were off the plane and got through all of the security checks, He hailed a taxi and gave the driver an address that I had no idea he even had.

"Uhm this is a long story, but we'll be staying with my ... friend ....Alex. He has this huge place that alot of his...Friends...stay at as well"

I wonder why he hesistated when he said "friends" but i brushed it off and gave him a small nod. I had nothing to say. I'm still in shock that we are actually here..in London.. successfully running away from home. Oh god Uncle Jason is gunna kill me if he finds me.

After an hour long drive from the airport, we reach a huge house and I could hear loud music blaring from inside. It's such a beautiful house from the outside and I hope it's as beautiful on the inside. Gabe payed the driver and carried both of our bags. He opened the door and right away i was overwhelmed by the strong smell of alcohol. I was too busy taking in my surroundings to notice that Gabe was talking to someone. I walked up from behind Gabe and immediately caught eye contact with the stranger. I quickly looked away and followed  Gabe up the stairs to our new room here.

"Gabe I'm going to go find a bathroom ok?

"Do you need me to come with you?"

"What are you? A GIrl?" I giggled at the fact that Gabe wanted to come with me to the bathroom. I walked out of the room and realized I don't know where to go first.. This place was massive. I decided to walk to the end of the hallway into the only black door on this floor. Maybe they made the bathroom door a different color from the usual white so people could distinguish it? Only one way to find out. I walked in and turned on the light. Yup..Not a bathroom...This room was beautifully decorated though. There was a huge bed in the middle of the room, the wall was a shade of grey, this room was carpeted unlike the rest of the house. Luckily it had a bathroom so i decided to use it. As i was about to walk out of the room, the door opened and the curly haired stranger from earlier walked in. 

" What are you doing in my room?"

.

.

A/N:

HI GUYS! Thanks so much for reading, this is my first ever fanfic on here so bare with me here..It'll get better as we progress i promise!(: please please please don't forget to vote! Love you all!

- Katie xx