Video Chat 1.1 - Luke

[UNEDITED]

This can't be happening.

The two of my band mates stared at my phone with cheeky smiles playing on their lips.

"Hey there! Who are you?" Calum said into my phone, quite loudly, might I add.

"Um - I -uh" Brianna's voice sounded muffled, because Michael's hand was covering the speaker.

"Well, hi there, Um - I - uh," Michael smirked at the camera and then looked at me. I groaned and reached for my phone, only to have sudden force push me back into my bed.

"Get off of me, Calum!"

The Kiwi boy decided it would be a good idea to sit on me.

"Are you Luke's girlfriend?" Michael curiously stared at the girl on the screen.

"Uh - no, I'm not..." she answered and I could hear the awkwardness in her voice.

"You sure?" he pushed and winked at the camera as I tried my best to get Calum off of me. I pushed him off with all my strenght and the boy landed on the floor with a loud thud and a muffled "ouch". I leaped at Michael for my phone and got a good grip on it before taking it back and running out of my room in nothing but my underwear.

"Sorry 'bout that," I sheepishly grinned at my camera, still walking away from my room.

"It's - uh - fine," Brianna stuttered, her face flushed, which made her even cuter than she already was. The girl is beautiful, I'll tell ya that. She's got that special kind of beauty, like natural beauty.

"Uh, Luke?" I snapped out of my thoughts and realised I was standing in the middle of our flat, staring at the gorgeous girl on my screen.

"Yeah, sorry, got a bit lost in thought," I mumbled, walking through the flat, trying to find a shirt.

"Are you naked?" she bluntly asked, blushing deep red right after.

"No," I chuckled, "I'm wearing my underwear; I don't sleep naked." I finally found a shirt and slipped it over my head, not even bothering to look at what was on it.

"Ponies?" the blond girl on the other line of the video call laughed and I hastly looked at the shirt, grinning.

"Yes, Derpy is my favourite." I went with it.

"Really? Pinky is mine." Brianna smiled, and a pang hit me in the stomach. I'm probably hungry, I thought.

"Pinky is cute," I grinned, "Just like you." I winked and went to open the flat kitchen cupboards to look for food.

"What?" The girl's face was chrimson red and her eyes were wide.

"I said that you're cute," I repeated my last statement, making her eyes wider.

"Luke, you don't just say that to a freaking fangirl!" she whisper shouted, making me smirk.

"Why not?" I winked and she lookedaway, mumbling something to herself, then looked back.

"Luke, I mean Lucifer, you cheeky lil' shit!" she fumed at the camera, face still red. I laughed as I finally found some vegemite in the cupboards.

"Hey Brianna, can I call you Bri?" I asked, placing my phone on the counter to spread the vegemite on toast.

"Sure, I guess? If I can call you Lucifer." she stated.

"Why Lucifer?"

"Because you're basically Satan." she bluntly replied and I laughed.

"And why am I 'basically' Satan?"

"Because you're too fucking hot, that's why." And after that she disconnected the call.

"I like this girl, Lucifer," Michael's voice sang behind me and I grinned. Me too, Michael, me too.

A/N:
oooooooooooh
i dont know where I was going with this chapter tbh...
meh
hope you like it
or whatever
bUT OMG LUKE LIKES BRIANNA WOOP WOOP
theyre like my OTP

mkay
buh bye my friends *kisses*
Tadea xx