Brianna

[UNEDITED]

"Bri, are you even listening to me??" My best friend's hand waved in front of my face trying to get my attention which was clearly not on her.

"Thinking about lover boy are we?" the brunette winked and punched my arm lightly. My cheeks flushed which only supported her guess.

"Shut up, Nina," I grumbled, grabbing one of my many pillows on my bed. Nina smirked and mumbled something under her breath which sounded a lot like "so whipped". I grabbed on of the decor pillows and chucked it at her head with full force causing her to fall off of my bed. I instantly fell into a fit of histerious laughted as the brunette glared at me from the floor.

"Sorry, didn't know I was that strong," I said to her between laughs clutching onto my stomach.

"You suck, Brianna," she grumbled and sat back on my bed in a cross legged possition.

"But you love me!"

"Well you love your Lukey boy," she winked at me, earning another pillow in her face.

"Fuck Brianna, can you stop throwing pillows at me, you're going to break my nose god damnit!" she threw the pillow back, missing me for a whole lot, sending me back into loud laughter. I laid back on my bed, soon feeling the weight of my best friend's body next to me.

"I'm nervous," I gulped, realisation hitting me like a brick.

"You have the right to be," she sighed, patting my arm. I let out a shaky breath covering my face with my hands.

"I still can't believe this is real," I grinned, before letting out a squeal.

"Brianna you're best friends with Luke Hemmings. Luke Hemmings, Brianna," she joined in at the squealing. In in the midst of the sqealing, my phone rang. We immediately shut up, because it seemed odd. Who would be calling me at 1pm on a Saturday when my mum is at book club and my dad at my brother's football game. I climbed off of my bed, taking my phone to check the called ID which said unknown. I showed it to Nina who just motioned at me to answer it. So I did.

"H-Hello?"

"Is this Brianna Edwards?" an unfamiliar voice asked and I replied with an unsure "Yeah".

"This is Liz, Liz Hemmings," the woman on the other side of the phone spoke with a chirpy voice. That bastard!

"Excuse me?" Liz sounded confused and I realised I spoke out loud.

"I'm sorry, that wasn't meant for you! Did Luke tell you to call me?" I grumbled into the phone, running my hand through my hair.

"Yes he did, and he did say you might be a bit angry," the woman chuckled.

"Look it's really okay, Mrs. Hemmings," I started, only to be interrupted by her voice.

"Liz, dear, call me Liz."

"Sorry, Liz, but yeah, you don't have to drive me to the airport; I don't want to be a bother!" I sighed.

"Ah dear, don't worry about being a bother, because you're not! It won't be a problem picking you up, especially if it'll make my son happy," the woman answered with a smile obvious in her voice.

"Thank you so so much Mrs. Hem- Liz," I grinned and she chuckled on the other side of the line. She asked for my address and then hung up. My hand fell into my lap, gripping my phone tightly.

"Soooo..?" my best friend nudged me, a big grin plastered on her face.

"Luke's mum is giving me a ride to the airport." I blinked.

"Wait, you're MEETING HIM AT THE AIRPORT?" Nina exclaimed, eyebrows raised and mouth agape.

"AS IN MEETING HIM AT THE AIRPORT TOMORROW? TOMORROW?" she continued, before grabbing a pillow and starting to hit me with it.

"WHY DID I NOT KNOW ABOUT THIS BRIANNA LOIS EDWARDS. YOU LIL SHIT HOW DARE YOU KEEP STUFF LIKE THIS FROM ME?!" she hit my face with the pillow as I groaned in annoyance.

"I FORGOT, I'M SORRY NINA!" I shielded my face with my arms, trying to protect myself from Nina's deathly hits. She stopped hitting me, letting her hands, that were clutching the pillow fall into her lap.

"Are you quite done yet?" I questioned, peeking from under my 'shield'. She hit me one more time and blew her hair out of her face as she spoke a sharp "now I am".

"You're violent today, Nina, geez," I mumbled falling back down into my bed.

"Well mAYBE IF SOMEONE TOLD THEY WERE MEETING A CERTAIN SOMEONE AT THE AIRPORT I EOUKDN'T BE!"

"FINE I'M SORRY CAN WE STOP YELLING NOW?" I yelled back at her, staring right back at her, mimicking her 'serious' expression before she fell into a fit of giggles. I soon joined in and not long after that it changed into full blown laughter.

"Can you come with me to the airport tomorrow?" I mumbled after we both calmed down and took our previous positions on my bed.

"Can't, we're going to visit my aunt Clare," Nina sighed.

"Shit, Nina, I'm really gonna need you there."

"Don't worry, you'll do absolutely fine," she reassured me, before getting off of my bed, saying that she has to be home.by 6 for dinner and leaving with a goodbye and a reassuring smile.

whoabrianna:

I hate you

luke.is.a.penguin:

no you don't :-)

whoabrianna:

true.

luke.is.a.penguin:

I'm very excited about tomorrow :-))))))

whoabrianna:

same

luke.is.a.penguin:

You WILL be there, right? Please don't blow my lame ass off :-(

whoabrianna:

I'd never do that :-)

luke.is.a.penguin:

ily buggabooo :-D

whoabrianna:

ily2 boo

A/N:

1st of all: I'm sososososoos sorry for not updating but I had writers block and I still do which is the reason why this chapter sucks so much also today was my birthday and I had a ton of preparations and stuff to do about it and I just didn't have time :((

2nd of all: GYYS ONLY ONE CHAPTER UNTILL THEY MEET OFNSHDJDJCNN

(is it weird that I fangirl over my own fanfic?)

also please 25 votes and 10 comments for next chapter (:

love ya lots like jelly tots :*

T x