Chapter 13

Chapter 13

This chapter is not edited. There will be many mistakes. Some things may even not add up.

Rose Jones pov

The stone faced man reported, handing the glistening,velvet box to Mrs. Blogandovich. "One was found hidden at the bottom of a drawer concealed underneath old, outdated baby fashion magazines as well as some of her child's clothing ma'am,the other into one of the child's sock. The box was found buried in an artificial flower pot surrounded by the leaves.In my opinion this thievery had been so cleverly done it appears as though the culprit has done such deeds before."

The former beauty queen' s face displays more than a tad bit of anger as I wept bitterly, beseeching her to believe me that there must have been some mistake I would never steal anything from anyone. She casted a deaf ear to my pleas and tore my child from my arms, dashing her to one of the men. "Get this bitch out of here now! Before I tear out her throat."

The men immediately obeyed her demand and I fell to the floor as my child screamed. "Madame please" I begged. "Please do not do this my child is innocent."

"Oh is that so you ungrateful bitch ?" She sneered and the base of her shoes encountered the the side of my head. Everything in the room reeled before my very eyes."So you admit to fingering my jewellery. That means not only are you fucking my husband but you are looking to steal everything he has ever gifted me. Let me tell you something Rose, you will never be a woman like me. You will always be a little scullery bitch,scrubbing people's floors with an illegitimate child who will follow that same tradition as will her children. Now go to your room,collect your things and leave this mansion. By the way by "your things" I mean the hideous chipped suitcase with which you came here and the equally hideous child. Leave everything else in the room. When my darling Richard returns from Australia I will tell him about what I had to do as I found out what a dishonest., conniving bitch you are." A stinging strike connected with my cheek. "Good riddance Rose."

Despite the fact that I nearly blacked out from the pain, the physical and the emotional, I had stopped crying. I couldn't. I thought with  finality. I had had enough of the life's wickedness. After I had left the Blogandovich Great House I would give up my daughter and then take my life.

Coward! An inner voice sneered but I ignored it. After all I had been called worst.