Chapter 43

*FLASHBACK*

I see the lads in a room, as I walk over to see Niall I collaps and I am not sure what happend after that.

*END OF FLASHBACK*

CHLOES POV

I go out side to see the lads perform then Louis gives me a signal and I go to see Becca to check if she is ok but when I get their ..... and open the door ...... the room was empty "SHIT" I think to myself where the fuck is she.

I run outside again and see her in the crowd with Louis jumper on thank god she is alive. I get my phone out and take some videos to remember that moment.

***

I fan girl screaming and stuff then I get really cold and Chloe runs to me strait away and throws a blanket on me and I get warmer.The show was amazing and I really enjoyed it.

I came in the little room once the show had finished and I sat on the sofa with blankets over me then someone walkes in ........

I thought it was just the lads but this girl came in, she must of been about 15 she had brown hair and green eyes she was quite tall. "Where are you?,stupid cunt!" She says

I hide behind the sofa under the blankets, she must know that I am in the room because she is stabbing everything. She got to the blankets and before I had time to move.........She stapped me........

ZAYN'S POV

I run into the room that Becca was in and I look all over for her but I still can't find her! I decide to ring her because her phone is in her pocket.

CALLING BECCA.....................................

I hear her phone ringing under the blankets. I then throw the blankets off her and she has a bullet in her leg and she has been stabbed. I cry in my hands why Becca! The lads then come running in........

"Zayn what happened ?" Harry says

"I came in and couldn't find Becca so rang her found her here and then fell to my knees !" I say crying

Liam comes in takes one look and was like "FUCK !"

"What is Niall going to say ?" Louis says

"He isn't going to know!" Harry says

" What am I not going to know " Niall says as he walkes through the door and takes a look at Becca

"Becca!!!, what happened!" Niall asked

"I came running in and then I couldn't find her so I rang her she was under these blankets with a knife in her arm and a bullet in her leg, the knife was in her arm but I think she was stapped in the heart ! " I say crying

Niall then fell on his knees and he was literally crying a river" Why becca no this can't be happening to me nooooooooooooo" We shake becca and try and get her to open her eyes.

"C'mon Becca you bring happiness to the world if you are gone I dont know what I would do..............."

PLZ VOTE AND COMMENT

FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER @rebecca__horan1