Chapter 15

This chapter contains strong language !

Niall got a kiss from me and he was hyper and wanted more kisses ha ha

My friend from my old school Emily well she came up to me and said she was moving to south and then she went and that was sort of the end of that.

The teacher didnt know but a new girl came into my class her name was Gemma she is amazing she is just so talented and pretty she was from a place called Melbourne !!

She is litrally amazing!.... Today I noticed just how much shana means to me she got her hair cut and I made fun of it but she knew I was joking, her dimples OMG and she is just so amazing .

Shana'sPOV

I feel sorry for becca because she has to love me and harry and make sure I dont kick off and hurt harry . plus I am getting her loads of stuff at the minute because she has done loads for me and I appreciate that.

So reciantly in my life I have been adopted by becca basically , Beccas birthday , Me going to a one direction concert , me meeting one direction , Me dating harry , harry cheating on me,  Me and calum dating and going to my new school.

I have had a way better life than before and I am just so exited to live the rest of my life!

I dont know why but I had this idea that I would ask harry why he cheated on me and hopefuly I will get the answer

"Harry , why did you cheat on me Im sorry but I need to know ?" I asked hoping to get the answer

"I um cheated on you because emm I will just tell you the story later ." Harry said

---------------------------------------------------------

Harry's POV

So I said I would tell shana the story why I cheated on her so the story goes like this :

I was on tour and did some amazing shows not bragging but the shows well we just have fun and we love what we do so we went to this place.

some fans came backstage one of them was called Amanda one look in her eyes and I was lost we were staring at eachother for ages.

it was like half an hour and then we went into a sudden kiss ans we kissed for ages as well the kiss was like 3 mins long.

I remember Niall shouting why dont you just swallow eachother I got really mad but the kiss calmsed me down.

so anyway she had to go and we had to go onto the bus to travel to Birmingham and we did a concert there we then went somewhere else and then came here.

We did an amazing show and you and becca came to meet us you are just so cute and everything I dont know what but you've got that one thing.

Just then shana burst out singing coz you've got that one thing so get out get out get out of my head and fall in to my arms instead .

Siriously though shana I litrally cant be bothered with you bursting out singing but you are just so cute and I cant live without you .

"FINE THEN IF YOU HATE ME SO MUCH THEN I DONT WANT TO HEAR THE FUCKING STORY YOUR A RIGHT ASS HOLE, AND A BICH FUCKING DICK YOUR A RIGHT TWAT"Shana yelled and I burst into tears

---------------------------------------------------------

So we have some strong language by shana WOW this is getting interesting

I ran over to Niall and give him a hug in a week they are making there new perfume that moment I am exited because I get some but they have to leave for 2 days and I can tell you now Niall wont go without me and he has to go without me for 2 days I know he can do it I believe in him.

I really don't know what to put !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Plz vote and comment