Chapter 14

I sat down after Niall had spoken to me I kept telling him that I was fine.

Harry's POV

I am starting to get really scared first I know it was ages ago but Shana self harmed and then Becca went to jump out the window me and Becca are sort of starting to be friends and it has been ages she is like my little sister she is cute and everything. Shana is unfortunately not still going out with me I am going out with a wonderful girl called Amanda I know it was wrong me cheating on Shana and Amanda like basically two timing but they are both wonderful and beautiful girls they make my heart skip a beat every time I am near them.

Amanda is a really nice girl and we have been dating since we were 12. So our relationship has been going on for about 4 years which is probably a record for me because ......

---------------------------------------------------------

Shana's POV

So to be honest I havent really saw Rebecca that much....... me and Harry broke up because he was cheating on me and he has been flirting with all of these other girls.

Becca and I have seperated since the tour and sometimes I can feel her crying and it makes me cry.

---------------------------------------------------------

So once we had ate our meal we took some chocolate cake home and we went to Mine and Shana's house I walked in "it feels nice to be home " I sighed

I ran upstairs and Niall ran after me and carried me upstairs like a baby we stared into each others eyes and I lost my self. Next thing I know I am in my room and Niall is sitting on my bed with me.

He give me a sneeky kiss and let out a small smirk .

"Niall you want food don't you " I said

"Yes I want food , can we have food pleeeeeeaaaaasssseeeee ! " Niall pleased

We went downstairs and Harry had devided the cake and put a slice in each bowl we just used our hands because Liam and spoons don't go togeter and yeah.

We ate our cake and Niall had Chocolate all around his mouth and Harry had the need to wipe it off, about 5 mins later I had finished mine.

I went upstairs to get my ipad forgetting that I had said I will come strait down and sat on my bed amused by Nialls face in my photos I gazed at him then Niall walked in "what are you looking at ?"

"You " I answered

I got my pj's on and Niall put some joggers on and we went to watch a movie downstairs Niall said to put on whatever was in telly and we watched THIS IS US

Basically this is us makes me cry and most of it I was crying even though you proberly wouldnt cry at it.

" what is the matter , why are you crying " Zayn asked

" Nothing and I dont know why I am crying " I said

Marthe's POV

Me and louis are planning to go on a little holiday to France but we didnt know how to tell everyone !

" Me and Marthe are going to france do you guys want to come ? " Louis yelled

Everyone said they would come but it was supposed to be a romantic holiday , not saying they are going to ruin it but I whispered in Louis ear " Louis I thought it was going to be just me and you "

"Lads , Lads sorry you can't come because I am taking Marthe somewhere special and it is going to just be me and her " Louis said regretting he had asked them to come in the first place

The lads agreed to not going but Becca couldnt stand not being around Louis he was like a dad she never had but we still went forward to going.

about a week later we packed our bags !

The day had come and we were going to france we woke up at 2 am and got our stuff ready harry was still awake and so he drove us to the airport we said our goodbyes and then left harry standing there nearly in tears.

I promised to text Becca when She woke up when we got on the plane it was like 3-4 am and there was no way Becca was awake well she might be and she might not have gone to bed yet.

Just then she Face timed me and

"Hi are you there yet" Becca said

"no"

we had a mini conversation and then she said

" I have to go to bed now bye bye "

she ended the call

she went to sleep and me and louis ended up singing she looks so perfect don't know why but we did. Louis might seem like he dosent care but he is really romantic and we have just got here but he is being so pretective over me I feel so fragile.

---------------------------------------------------------

I went to bed and soon Nialls arms were around my stomach we fell asleep and then Niall farted

"Niall ! " I said

" Sorry " Niall replied

" It's ok but that stinks " I answered

Liam came in at 11:00 am

" are you guys getting up today "

"yes " Niall sighed

"Becca , Becca " Liam yelled

" what " I asked

"get up " Liam said calmly

"if you get up I will give you a kiss " niall said desprately

so I got up and Niall got a kiss .......

This is sort of short but I had to update because I havent been on for ages !!!!!!!!! PLZ VOTE AND COMMENT