Part 1

( 3rd POV. )

It's a saturday, almost 10 in the moring. Krishima has been awake for quite some time now and was in the middle of his attempt to make pancakes for breakfast for him and his husband.

"Ugh why are you making so much noise this fucking early in the morning?" Bakugou says still sleepy as he enters the kitchen.

"Oh, mornin' Katsuki!" Kirishima turns to him "You sleep well?~" he smirks a little.
"Fantastic" Bakugou says with a small smile on his face.
Kirishima lets out a little laugh and stars leaning down in to a kiss but sudenly Bakugou smells something smoking from the stove. "YOURE BURNING THE FUCKING PAN!"

"Fuck fuck fuck FUCK FUUCK"Kirishima starts  as he takes a kitchen towel and starts quickly hitting it on the fire in the pan, really wishing he had some kind of a water quirk. "YOU'RE GONNA BURN THE WHOLE BUILDING" Bakugou is runing trough the kitchen as he gets a bowl and fills it with water. He yells for Kirishima to move as he pours it on the stove. The fire is out but Kirishima didin't move fast and far enough so he still ends up drenched. "Eh , I needed to take a shower anyways." "Are you kidding me?!That's the third fire you've started in this fucking kitchen!" Bakugou starts. "Okay okay, know! I didin't mean to do it I just tought I'd make breakfast for you once like a good husband since you're the one making it all the time... I'm sorry..." Kirishima apologises embarrassed.

"Ugh..." Bakugou sighs " I know you had good intencions, you always do and you're a great husband dumbass... just no more cooking without me there 'cus good kitchen utensils are not fucking cheap"

"You're the best" Kirishima smiles and kisses Bakugou.

"How a bout that shower now~" Bakugou smirks. "Gladly" Kirishima grins as he picks him up. They kiss and laugh and Bakugou wraps his arms around the taller man's neck and legs around his waist as they go towards the bathroom.

"Hey hon did you take the gift for Kyoka and the baby in that shop down the street to get wraped yesterday?" Kirishima asks Bakugou as they're getting dressed.

"Of course I did. How long do we have to stay on that stupid thing anyway?"

"Aw come on it's just a small party for us to meet little Hanako for the first time"

"It's a baby who's 2 months old don't expect much, she's just gonna cry and sleep and probaly drool just like her assface dad"

"Haha i just can't belive that guy's a day, how did time go by so quckly... I mean next year we'll be 28 and thats just a 2 years away from thirty!"

"Yeah well...let's just pray for that baby"

| 3:04 afternoon |

"Okay, we ready to go?" Kirishima asks Bakugou as they're sitting in the car.

"Uhuh...lets go"

A fiew minutes pass in silence that you wouldn't exacly call unconfortable, well at least for anyone else. As for Katsuki Bakugou he was drowning in he's own toughts and couldn't spend another second in it.

"Hey Eijirou" he says because of the feeling of his head bursting in an explosion like his explosive hands.

"Hm?" Kirishima hums as to ask what is it.

"Do you think about having kids...ya know...some day"

Kirishima is a little taken aback by the questuon. "Well uh, ofcourse if-if you want to i mean we need to do a little more than just decide it randomly like this, right? And then theres the expences...and oh man we'd need to read so many books because we don't know the first thing about babies! And how do we even get one!? Trough adoption or we could use a surogat-

"Stop blabbering you're gonna cause a car accident!" Bakugou said but couldn't deny that what Kirishima said was exacly what was on his mind. "Although, I get what you're saying... It's complicaded and all" he takes his husbands hand "but we'll figure it out"

"We will" Kirishima smiles.

AN just a random little fic I had the idea to wrote and i hope someone

likes it <3  (there will be more chapters)