chapter 12

The "DO"

Chance picks sashes up and carries her to his king size water bed, lays her down, Sasha locks her hands around his next and whispers in his ear "your not getting away from me this time" just before She kisses him passionately with hunger, want, need & lust, she wraps her legs around him locking them So he can't move, "I wasn't planning on it lovely", Chance says as he removes his wife beater and sasha's shirt. "I want you to more then you know. I wanted you from the moment I laid my eyes on you", Chance says with so much love & lust in his voice Sasha can't help but moan.

She grinds her center on his already rock hard member. "Please Chance take me now, I need you right now". Chance's only responses is to rip both there clothes off with his claws. He begins kissing his mark which causes sasha to moan out in pleasure, grinding even more into his hard member making him growl a lust filled growl, He slowly makes his way to her breast and began sucking them like his life depended on them and they where the source he needed to keep him alive. The more he sucked and licked the wetter she became & the louder she moaned & begged to be filled with his long hard thickness. After licking and sucking her caramel breast, he placed his rock hard member at the entrance of her hot juicy center waiting for him to claim what is his for the second time, before he entered her moist center he whispers "this is gonna hurt at first but I promise you will love it once i am fully inside." With that being said Chance thrust his hard member in her wet center as hard and as fast as he can so Sasha's pain would not last that long, she screams out in pleasure and pain "YESSSSSSSSSS CHANCE YESSSSSSSSSS", making him harder if that is even possible,  Making his wolf take full control & foxy take full control. The animalistic growls and snarls full of pleasure and delight until both have reached the climax.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SASHA & CHANCE POV:

"Oh God that was amazingly good, I need a blunt after that. Now I know why people smoke after sex." ~Sasha

"Ha ha ha, I am glad you enjoyed yourself my love. If you look in the top draw you will find the weed and roll ups" ~Chance

"Baby, my legs are still weak. Can you get it for me? Pwesae?" ~ Sasha

"You just wanna look my ass as I walk away." ~Chance

"You got that right sexy." ~ Sasha

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So sorry for the wait & the short chapter. I have been having some writers block. I hope you like it.... love you My Boo Cakez. keep clam & read.