chapter 3

Tiffany & Treena POV:

" Treena, This girl has no clue she is a werewolf or that school is mostly full of them".

"She will find out soon enough, we have to help her thru her shift"

"I know let ask her to Sleep over the night before her birthday,  cause she will shift as soon as it hit 12a.m. that way we can be there for her",

"Great idea Tiff"

"That way we can also help her set up for the party to".

Sasha POV:

Why are Tiff and Treena so quite all of a sudden?  "We'll are we gonna eat, or are to gonna zone out all day" I ask snapping them outta there thoughts. They look at each other and laugh, they ask what I feel like eating? "I could for a burger and a shake" I tell them. So we start towards jimbos cause they have the best burgers. As we sit down to eat Treena asks me if they can stay over the night before my birthday so they can help me set up for the party, "sure why not it will be a lot easier on me to start cleaning the night before so all I have to is set up the food and drinks", as always Tiff is hype" great I'll bring the loud, who got the roll up?" She says. Once we finish our food we head back to my house To put these clothes away and chill before the girls head home. 

While we chill the girls ask about my parents, "my mom died when I was five and my dad is all I have left but we really don't spend to much time together, he is always away." I say, they look at me and at each other in a weird way, it like they are reading each other's thoughts.  I speak up and say "don't feel sorry for me, shit happens". Finally treena says" do you remember your mom at all?" I look at a picture I have of her in a locket my father gave my, "this is all I have left of her beside my hair and eyes as a reminder of her" I say. Tiffany breaks the silence. "Light up!" I pull out my box and Treena hands me the roll up and turns the radio up "oh shit This is my  song right here" ,  Busta Rhymes twrek it came on, we all got up twerking and dancing like mad woman, when the song was over we plopped down laughing. This is the most fun I've had in a long time.

Chance POV:

I mind link treena and ask how my mate is doing?  "She is alright, Alpha".

This is crazy I have been looking for my mate for the last two years and you walks right in to my school. She doesn't even know we are mates let alone that she is a werewolf. This is killing me to see her everyday and not be able to touch her or kiss her. I can't wait til Friday, by then she'll know who she really is and I am her mate. For now only thing I can do is sit back and wait. "Chase, get the loud I need to relax".