Chapter 12

WARNING: This chapter has a R-rated part in between the astrick signs. Skip that part if you do not wish to read it!

*Unedited*

They had their breakfast in a restaurant at the resort and then decided to explore the paces around a little bit. Luke had arranged for a car so that they had transportation at their disposal whenever they wanted it.

When they returned later in the evening, Bianca felt dead tired as jet lag kicked in. Luke ordered room service because neither of them wanted to step out.

After dinner, she went to the bedroom, thinking that he will soon join her. However, she heard his voice from the living room area as he took care of his business calls. She sat on the bed and shuffled the pillows around to get her back comfortable. She hadn't changed into her night dress but she was just too tired to do anything about it.

She wanted to stay up until he was done with his work but after almost 45 minutes of waiting she couldn't keep her eyes open so she curled up under the covers and dozed off.

After almost two hours of answering calls and working on his laptop, he allowed other calls to go on voicemail and walked to the bedroom. As he entered, he saw her asleep with the lights still turned on.

He stood there for a moment staring at her sleeping form. The place was so quiet that he could hear her soft breathing.  He slowly walked to where she slept and turned her side's night lamp off. Then, he took his clothes off, changed into track pants and settled on the bed beside her.

After a couple of moments he closed his eyes and lost himself to slumber.

When he opened his eyes in the morning, the space beside him was empty. Then he turned to the other side to grab his watch and check the time. It was 7 AM. 'Why the hell is she up so early?' He thought.

He threw the covers off him and got up. "Bianca?" He called, when he didn't find her in the bathroom.

"I'm in here." Her muffled voice came from the living room. He frowned and walked outside the bedroom.  She was on the couch with a bowl of ice cream in her hand, her eyes fixed on the TV screen.

He blinked.

"What's going on?" He asked in a confused voice.

"It's an early morning chocolate ice cream party." You can join if you like." She offered.

"Ice cream? First thing in the morning? Is this one of your cravings?" He questioned, still standing in the same spot.

"Yeah. I dreamt about it and then I just couldn't stop myself so I went ahead and ordered it. I hope you don't mind." She added, feeling a little guilty for using his money.

"Of course not. You don't need to ask me."

She looked down and smiled for a moment and then got up and walked to him. "Have some with me." She said, pushing a spoon full of ice cream in front f his face.

"No." He hesitated. "This stuff is too sweet." Then he made a face when he got a whiff of it. "I can practically smell the sugar in it. How you have stuff like this is beyond me."

She resisted the urge to stick her tongue out. "More for me," she said, shrugging and going back to the comfort of the couch.

"No one can understand women and their tastes." He said to himself while ordering some 'real' breakfast for both of them.

On the one hand, Luke and Bianca were relaxing and exploring different places while on the other hand back in New York...

"They are in Hawaii. You know what to do?" He inquired the person on the phone.