Stefano noticed him stopping again "We have to go. I told you that you will get everything back. It's a security check. You won't need anything in my house tonight. We have everything." He then opened the door to a car.

Alexander got into the car trying to figure out what he had missed. He held his face in his hands as the car was driving away. He was shaking his head. He then looked up at Stefano who was sitting opposite him "When can I come back home? When will it ever go back to normal?"

Stefano said "I don't know. You can ask my father when he gets back home."

Alexander asked "Where is your father at this time of night?"

Stefano replied "With uncle Francesco."

Alexander asked "Where are my parents?"

Stefano said "With my father and uncle Francesco."

Alexander asked "Why am I not going to be with them?" It was hard to get Stefano to tell him anything but slowly he had to find out.

Stefano sighed "Do you really want to know? I wouldn't want to know if I were you."

Alexander said "I do want to know. Tell me please."

Stefano said "No."

Alexander said "Why. It's killing me to know something is the matter and I don't know anything about it."

Stefano turned to the driver "Drive past where my father is so I can tell them Alexander is safe." He then turned to Alexander "Ask my father."

Minutes later they were in front of the Rosario business Park. Alexander could hear the sound of helicopters and it was hard to see what was happening as the streets were full of cars.

Stefano looked at his cousin "I wasn't instructed on telling you anything so I refrained from it but now that you are here I don't see why not. You didn't resist coming. Here is what happened... Uncle Francesco goes inside to get Vincenzo. Then after Vincenzo is out then uncle Francesco gives a signal for attack and that's when men came down with ropes from helicopters onto the roof. They managed to take over quick. No one fights uncle Francesco unless they want to die more painfully. Now the building is under uncle Francesco and everyone in it is now locked up inside in the basements. Now an order came for my father to go there immediately. An order was also given for your parents to be brought here. But you are meant to come with me to our home and stay with us until the situation is over. That's what my father told me. I am sorry." He then noticed his father coming out of the building as the car came into a halt. He walked out of the car leaving Alexander in the silence inside the car.

Alexander felt numb. It didn't sound good. This was bad. Why did his parents had to come to this war zone? He watched his uncle Costanzo embrace his son. He gave him a kiss on the forehead and whispered words to him. He then walked past him to the car as Stefano followed.

Alexander stepped outside the car and stared at his uncle who was approaching him with a sad expression. His eyes only could show despair.

Costanzo opened his arms and embraced him too. He held him tight "Its going to be ok. This is life Alexander. You will get through this." He then pulled away and looked into his eyes "I told my son not to tell you anything. I didn't want it to come from him who doesn't know exactly what's happening. You will have a lot of questions. I can tell you there has been an allegation against your father... He has been accused of ... treason."

Alexander shook his head in disbelief "No. that's impossible. My father is not a traitor. His loyalty is to his family."

Costanzo nodded "I have no doubt. But as you know we have a split family. There is the Don and there is my brother Francesco. Your father has his loyalty more inclined towards the Don for years. My brother did warn him and punished him for it. But now there is an allegation he betrayed my brother and it involves Vincenzo. Your father is not questioned yet. But he will be. Your father will get the chance to defend himself but ...."

A Mob Boss's Territory (Book 4-About Vincenzo)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें