Ragini stands up and Laksh too.

Ragini was moving when she stumbled and was about to fall but was caught by Laksh in the nick of time.

Laksh was holding her

Laksh was holding her. Both were looking in each other's eyes, without blinking.

 Both were looking in each other's eyes, without blinking

Ragini was feeling crores of butterflies in her stomach.

Their siblings were smiling looking at them and exchanging looks like "not bad".

Laksh makes her stand.

Laksh: chale...

Ragini nods and both leaves.

Naina: what you guys say? What will be their decision?

Sanskar: I'm sure it will be a yes.

Misha: but, what if they denied?

Ryan: shut up you chipkali. Stop thinking negative.

Swara: let's hope for the best.

Arjun (looking above): god, hope they will not start fighting today also.

#########

Ragini's room:

Ragini: come, have a seat.

Both sits on the couch in her room.

It was very awkward for both of them. Few days back both were fighting like enimies and now they are here to talk about their marriage, their future.

Ragini: uhm... say what you wanted to say?

Laksh takes a deep breath.

Laksh: look not rotating the things I'll say it directly.

Ragini nods.

Laksh continues: I have just agreed for this marriage for my brothers. I don't want to keep you in dark that's why I wanted to clear everything before proceeding further for this alliance. (Ragini was listening to him carefully) I'll not be able to love you ever because I don't believe in love and I'm not made for it. For me, my brothers and business are my foremost priorities and I want you to accept my brothers wholeheartedly. I'm not saying that you'll not get your wife's right. No doubt, you'll be called my wife. You'll get all the rights of a daughter in law of the house but don't expect anything from my side like "a typical husband". There will be nothing between us ever. I hope you are getting what I'm saying. That's what I wanted to say. Now, the decision is all yours.