Chapter Eight - Privacy?

Hanna's POV)

When I woke up I knew exactly where I was - in Harry's bed and in Harry's arms. I stretched my arms and legs while yawning loudly. Harry made a deep sign and stretched his body too without opening his eyes. "Hello beautiful." he said and pulled me close. He kissed my lips softly, he still hadn’t open my eyes. We kissed for a while and even though I was deadly hungry I wish it never had to stop. I wanted to continue. I pulled away first. 

"Do you think... Do you think we ever will get some time alone?" I asked nervously. Harry opened his right eye and looked at me with a mixed look. He was both surprised by my question but also he looked like he wanted the same thing as I wanted. "We're here alone now." he said with a cheeky smile. He began to slowly trace his finger up from my hip, along the side of my stomach. I liked when he did that and he knew it. I gave him a wide smile.

"Yes, but Louis is right outside too." I said and right then there was a loud knock on the door. I looked at Harry with eyes that said "See what I mean!" 

Harry laughed softly at my expression.   "What's up Louis?" He asked and sat up in the bed on his elbows. 

"I made breakfast." Louis answered and Harry raised his eyebrows looking back at me. 

"What?" I whispered.

"Louis never makes breakfast. Rarely for himself either." He whispered back. "We'll be right out." He called out to Louis.

"Okay." Louis said back and I could hear him move away from the door.

We got dressed and then ate Louis' breakfast together. I was throwing the food into my month, I was really hungry. The breakfast Louis prepared wasn't anything huge though. He mostly just took out everything from the fridge and put it on the table and put some toasts in the toaster. Louis said he had only made a nice gesture to make breakfast for me since I was a guest. He said it would probably not happen again.

We ate while talking. Louis insisted of putting everything back in the fridge by himself and everything really was a lot. He also insisted on doing the dishes so Harry and I went to the living room. We just turned on the TV and put on a random TV-show and watched.

"I'm going to hang out with Niall today, want to come with?" Louis asked. 

"No, I think we'll just stay in today." Harry informed him while he grabbed my hand and started playing with my fingers. 

"Fine, stay and watch some boring TV, I'm going to change." Louis said. 

"Mhm," Harry said with a dreamy voice while looking at me with a big smile. I smiled back. He started drawing figures on my bare leg. The TV was too boring to watch so we made in to a little lame game. I didn't look and was suppose to guess what he was drawing. I guessed wrong every time and Harry laughed at me.

Louis came out from his room again and I heard him put on his shoes by the entrance. 

"Bye guys. See you later." Louis said and closed the door behind him. 

"Bye Lou." I called.

"Byebye Louis, I love you." Harry said.

"Love you too." Louis yelled back.  

It felt weird jumping on to Harry as fast Louis left the building so I turned towards the TV and Harry did the same. Again, I wasn't really watching, my mind went else where. I was trying to figure out how I could make a discrete move. I looked in the corner of my eye and Harry was watching the TV with intense eyes although I don't think he really watched either. 

I turned my head to him just when he turned to look at me at the same time. We leaned towards each-other and started kissing each-other. It felt a bit weird just jumping on each-other like that but I had waited a really long time.