Dear Diary

Dear diary,
Today I've  lost my identity  in quest for the world.  I have lost everything  I've once held dear because  I'm  weak.  I couldn't  make my parents proud.  They are ashamed of me and the society that made me who I am today are pointing fingers at me saying all sorts  of bad things.  I know I've let a lot of people down and I am sorry.  I am sorry for turning into a selfish  person, I am sorry for making this dunyah and the temporary  things in it at the apex of my priorities.
I've committed so many sins I don't know how to start asking Allah  to forgive me.  I've lost me in the chaos of getting the approval  of the people who are now taunting me and calling  me names.  I've been the best daughter a parent would  wish to have but not  anymore. I've disposed  off my dignity and anything worthy in a woman and I don't think anything will cleanse me of my sins.  I will keep trying to be that person my parents  raised.  Its not  easy but I will try.

❤❤❤
Okay guys!!!  I'm  back with Tasneem Marwan's story after Burnt Embers.  Who miss Ya Kay bee and D??  I do.... I really miss those characters who become so dear  to my heart.

Let's give this story a chance and unfold how Tasneem lost her identity as a woman who was raised to be a role model to a lot of people.

Constructive criticisms and corrections are highly welcomed  and please 🙏  for the sake of Allah be such darlings by clicking the star button after every chapter.  It will motivate me to write more and who knows maybe I'll get inspirations from your comments??

Until we meet in chapter one in shaa Allah.

Much love,
Aishatu.