Strange x Tony

Some mpreg smut cause Prego horny Tony is everything (I ship so many people with Tony and Loki)

-+-+-

"Stephen?" Tony yelled from the hall.

"In the living room!" The doctor called back. Tony grinned as he walked into the living room in just his boxers, "My sweet doctor, would you join me in the bedroom?"

"As you wish," Stephen smiled. Tony maybe be 8 1/2 months pregnant with their child but he was still horny as ever, not that Strange minded. Tony stripped off all of his fiancé's clothes and shoved him on to the bed. Tony sat in his lap slowly rubbing him to full hardness while he opened himself up.

"Look at you, so round and full just for me. Showing everyone just how unavailable you really are," Strange purred rubbing a hand along Tony's swollen stomach. Stark preened at the attention he was getting from his soon to be husband. Tony slicked up the doctor's cock and slowly sank on to it will a deep moan. Strange had to fist his hands into the sheets to keep from thrusting up into that sweet, wet heat.

"I just want to ride you nice and slow and deep," Tony smirked as he began to lift himself off the other man's lap. Strange nodded stiffly allowing Tony to take what he wants. Tony lazy tugged his own cock as he rode his fiancé with his mouth hanging open basking in the pleasure his lovers well endowed cock provided. Tony came with a low groan. Spurting thick white ropes on to his lover's chest.

Tony slumped forward planting his hands on Strange's muscular shoulders as he slowly continued to fuck himself. Stephen wrapped a hand under each of Tony's tanned thighs and sat up to properly kiss the inventor. Tony wrapped his arms around the doctor's neck to attempt to pull him closer but his swollen stomach got in the way. The doctor smirked and flipped them around so Tony was pressed against the bed. Stephen quickly finished himself inside his lover and pulled out to hunt for a towel to wipe them off.

When he returned the pregnant man was half asleep rubbing slow circles on his stomach whispering to himself. Stephen laid a gentle hand on his lover's thigh and cleaning him off.