Chapter 1 -My Life

Start from the beginning

I've graduated at De La Salle College and have taken a course of Business Administration. I've also graduated my masteral in Ateneo Graduate School of Business at De La Salle University in Manila. At age 28, I've met some businessmen at a Business Expo in Clark Subic Pampanga. They introduced me to a society that consists of 5 well-known and successful businessmen not just here in the country but all over the world. I've became interested with their advocacy and how they treated each and every members as family. So that year, March 2015, I've joined the High and Untouchable Gods Society and made me their last member. Since then, I've been close to them and made them my brothers. The society is also being featured at THE MAN MAGAZINE in New York City. I've read Hades Luke Martin's edition last January 2015 and Zeus Genesis Reiz's edition last January 2016. It's my turn at the magazine this year, it was issued last January 2017.

Hindi ako kagwapuhan pero... Gwapo ako. Hahaha! I stand 5'11 and my body is toned, not that kind of body builder mucles but sexy mucles. Since I have a Chinese blood mixed with American blood, I have a milky white skintone and dark brown chinky eyes. I have thick eyebrows, arrogant narrow nose, thin and pink lips and with dimples. When I was still doing part-time modelling, I have long straight black hair. But when I've decided to focus merely on our business, I cut my hair short. Dahil sa gwapo ako at malakas ang sex appeal ko, I was at the latter part of my 14 years of existence when I lost my virginity to a 20 years old hot chick that I've met at the supermarket. I am thankful for her because she taught me things in doing sex and because of her, one of my expertise aside from expertly handling the business ay gumaling ako in pleasuring women. Since Zandra, the one who devirginized me is an expert, I was trained on the radical ways of making sex. After being in a sexual relational with Zandra for almost 2 years, I've tasted women like I've tasted chocolates. I was born on August 7, 1987 under the Zodiac Sign of Leo and the Chinese Zodiac of Water Rat. Kaya pala I am adventurous, confident, territorial, a leader, wise and brave. I've read once sa google that Leos are adventurous and unsatiable especially in sex, kaya pala ako ganito. Hahaha!

I am not an all-sex man... Well noon yun. I fell in love before after my sexual relationship with Zandra. I was 17 that time, studying in De La Salle College when I instantly fell in love to a transferee. She's a year older than me, she's quite tall with long black hair. She became a member of the Women's Volleyball Team. A lot of male students admire her but what pushed me to pursue her was when a friend of mine told me that she has a crush on me. After a month of courtship, sinagot na ako ni Analiza. On our 6th monthsary, I've introduced her to my parents. That's the time that I've discovered that I was already engaged to the only daughter of a well-known business tycoon in China. Her name is Emily Sia, a business management student at Harvard University in Cambridge Massachusetts. My father talked to Analiza privately. I was devastated that time when she broke up with me. My first love and my first heartbreak, Analiza Cortez.

At 19 ay pinapunta ako sa China, birthday daw ni Emily Sia and her parents wants to meet me personally. Ayoko man pumunta but my mother beg me to come and I was forced to obey her. Nang makita ko si Emily Sia the night of her birthday ay masasabi kong mabait at masunurin siyang anak because she agrees on the engagement in the first place. Our parents gave us the chance to know each other the following day, sinabi ko sa kanyang ayokong matali sa kanya at never ko siyang pakikisamahan ng maayos hanggang sa binabalewala ko na ang engagement namin dalawa. Maganda naman siya in fairness but I hate her katulad ng hate ko sa father ko for pushing through with the engagement party a week after Emily Sia's birthday.

Nang makauwi ako ng Pilipinas ay hindi na ako nagbalik sa bahay namin in Beijing, hindi ko narin pinuntahan or nakipagkita pa kay Emily Sia and focused myself on my business and pleasure. Naging laman ako ng bars, clubs and lounges. Flirting and bedding different women na para lang akong nagpapalit ng damit ko araw-araw. After work ay night life naman ako, after kong magtrabaho ay babae at vices naman ang inaatupag ko.