Chapter 1 -My Life

High & Untouchable Gods Society
Ares Timothy Li
GOD OF WAR
written by: Blackrose

C-1 (My Life)

...Spg...

Ares Timothy

'Ares, ako naman babe!'

'Wait up sweetheart... I've only got one soldier...' I increase my pace as I bang this white chick underneath me. My hands are busy squeezing this chick's boobs as her legs are on top of my shoulder.

'Ares... Honey...' I look at the white chick's face, her eyes are close and her mouth is forming an O. Then I look at the taller chick who is standing naked at the side just a few inches away from me.

'Touch yourself for me first sweetheart, I'll watch you pleasure yourself.' I wink at the taller chick and grin at her.

'Ares... I'm coming honey!' I bang the petite and white chick harder and faster, plunging my hardness deeper inside of her.

'Fuck this shit!' I felt her inner muscles tightening that gave my shaft a more tighter passage.

'Ares! Shit!!' her body softens and collapse. I plunge some more as I reach my peak.

I let my tired body fall on the bed beside Jazz, the petite and white one then remove the rubber off my shaft. My breathing is still uneven when Andy, the taller one with a much bigger boobs walk towards me. She's still pleasuring herself, I watch her in silence as she touch and rub her fold.

'Ares...' she moan as her eyes are close. Her free hand trace her big and plump boobs. I can feel my maleness hardening again.

'Come here sweetheart, ride me.' she sit at my groin and rub her wetness at my shaft. 'That feels good sweetheart.' I close my eyes and bite my lower lip. She continue rubbing her damp core, making me even harder. 'Now sweetheart, take it in.' she wrap my shaft first with a new rubber before lifting herself and hold my already hardened thing saka itinapat ito sa kanya. She pause for awhile and didn't impaled me yet kaya napamulat ako ng mata and I saw her grinning sexily at me. 'Naughty bitch!' I lift my pelvic up as I held her waist tight and enter her core harshly. I smirk when she growl aloud. 

'Shit! Fuck you Ares!!' I grin again when she start pumping herself hard and fast on top of me. 'Ares! Ah shit!!'

Before I can utter a word, Jazz crush her lips to my slightly open mouth and inserted her tongue. Our tongues are coaxing and she hungrily suck it. I moan inside her mouth. Andy on the other hand continues to pump herself. Enjoying her ride. When Jazz releases my mouth, she draws her boobs straight to my face. I latch her right pebble, playing it with my tongue then tugging it with my teeth.

'Ares!!' Jazz moan loudly.

'Ares I'm almost there sweetheart!!' Andy pound in faster and she is screaming in pleasure. 'ARES!! AHHH!!!'

Later on, Andy collapsed on top of me while Jazz continues to fed me with her boobs. Pagkaalis ni Andy on top of me ay si Jazz naman ang pumatong sa akin. Fuck this chicks, they're unsatiable. She place herself at my face and sit. I eat her, satisfying her enough as she reach her climax again. They are both laying sa magkabilang gilid ko. I close my eyes with a contented smirk.

I better damn introduce myself first while I still have the strength to do so. Haha! The name's Ares Timothy Li, 30 years of age. The only child of China's Top Business Couple Timothy Li and Cynthia Flint Li. Born in California USA and raised in Beijing China. But when I was 13 years of age, my family and I lived in the Philippines to establish Li Empire here in the country. At age 16, I've learned ways to our business and handle it properly so my parents left me in this country and returned in China. My father continues to manage Li Empire Main in China until he retired at age 65 and gave me the sole ownership of our business. Li Empire is the sole supplier of high powered guns and warfare equipments not just in China and the Philippines but also in Japan, Mexico, Saudi Arabia, Afghanistan and in Russia. On the process pa ang negotiation ko with General of France Army kaya hindi pa ito for the meantime included sa lists ng binabagsakan ng Li Empire ng equipments. Li Empire has a 20 hectares warehouse located in Cabuyao Laguna and its building here in the country is at Ayala Avenue in Makati City.