Rusher?

Rushers POV

Iwalked into the Cube House! I new I was gonna move in! I still was sad, Me and Taylor broke up because she moved back to England. So she broke up with me. I also saw the tweet by Parker in which it showed H and Fran kissing. I knew Graser and Fran broke up. I then got a twitter alert Graser posted a picture of him and Dul saying "Age doesn't matter, It's Love that does Me and Dul everyone! The new couple! Wow everyone has Boyfriends or Girlfriends except me! I decided to check Instagram. On Instagram there was a picture of Lexa saying: I'm single now! Bayani's all yours Ladies! Wow I never noticed how pretty Lexa was! And now she was single and I was SINGLE this could work! Maybe... (DUN DUN DUN)

Lexas POV (I'm writing this on a computer! i normally write on my phone;) So its really weird! Bye I posted a pic on instagram saying i was single. Me and Bayani broke up. Everyone was out shopping or something so i was alone. I herard the door open "Hello?" the person called out "Hi?"I said running downstairs "Oh Lexa' The person said i guess the could see me "Hey Rusher!" I said when i saw it was him!

A/N Hi! Im watching H's livestream with his girlfriend:) They so cute:) Well there hasnt been a chapter in 3 days! Sorry! Well thanks for 200 reads! Check out my new story: Adopted by Graser10! Also random thing: i deleted Lets Last, But i might bring it back with a different story! So ya Bye Bye!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh and sorry for short chapter:) Also: This is what Lexas instagram picturehttp://trendshairs.com/0aacafbc3c2dffd9fc5b0d16393716/ After doing that it spaced out weridly idk why! Bye ByE!